人材紹介株式会社 j Career / j Career Co.,Ltd.
教育/トレーニング/語学系 - 教師/講師/インストラクター
教育/トレーニング/語学系 - 学校/スクール運営スタッフ
その他の職種 - 新卒＆未経験者
アジア 日本 神奈川県
アジア 日本 千葉県
A state-of-the-art bilingual kindergarten with a fully tailored curriculum of English, Japanese and Physical Education.
We provide a variety of English programs, such as: Reading, Writing, Numbers & Shapes, Phonics, Songs & Chants, Storytelling, Life Skills, Learning Stations, Library, Arts & Crafts, Show & Tell and English Topic.
- Give children interesting and fun experiences.
- Utilize our interactive media and materials to create a fun English environment.
- Support Japanese lessons, physical education and school management.
- Assist children in their personal development.
Native teachers form strong bonds not only with other foreigners, but also bilingual teachers or even Japanese teachers who do not speak any English. Brushing up on one’s Japanese skills.
One of the biggest companies in the education sector in Japan.
With 16 consecutive years of double-digit growth, and now over 1300 schools throughout Japan and in neighboring countries.
[Measures against passive smoking]
No smoking indoors allowed
- Instructors work 9 hours a day, including a 1 hour break.
- Instructors generally work 5-day weeks.
- Regular working hours 8:30-17:30
- Must have a university degree
- Must be a native speaker of the English language
- Must be ready to work as part of a team
- Must be willing to commit for at least one year
- Loves to work with children
- Has the passion and enthusiasm to teach children
- Has great creativity in making unique programs and lesson plans
- Is willing to work as a part of a team
【Preferred Experiences and Skills】
※desirable but not mandatory
- Has experience working with kindergarten aged learners.
◆Working in Japan◆
Living and working in Japan can be a rewarding experience, but it's not for everyone. Applicants must be ready for the challenge of living abroad and adapting to a new culture. If you're ready to take on this challenge and you have the necessary qualifications, we want to hear from you.
|年収||日本・円 300万円 〜 350万円|
Base salary of ￥250,000 monthly.
Structured pay-rise system and career advancement opportunities based on experience, ability and performance.
※All new instructors will have a 3-month probationary period.
Opportunities for promotion
The instructor will be paid a renewal bonus of 100,000 yen upon completion of one-year contract and contract renewal.
Work related commuting costs are covered
Health insurance included
Visa sponsorship available (Applicants must meet Immigration requirements and have a university degree)
Thorough initial training is given to all new instructors.
|休日||Instructors receive ten paid vacation days a year after having worked six months. Instructors also have national holidays off.|
|契約期間||Minimum one-year contract which can be renewed based on job performance.|