人材紹介マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社/Michael Page International Japan K.K.
メディカル/医薬/バイオ/素材/食品 - その他
A great chance create and build sale training program to suit for Japan market. Working with unique therapeutic area you will be the key person to craft best sale force capability to drive business growth.
* Plan and develop sale training in specific therapeutic area such as haematology, neurology,neurology
Work closely with Global team to adopt and adapt the best training for Japan market
* Deliver training to MR, Sale manager and associate stake holders
* Monitor and assess MR need and capability in order to develop future training program
* More than 3 years of training experience in Pharmaceutical industry
* Experience in creating training program for MR
Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc.)
* Experience in haematology, neurology, neurology is a plus
* Great communication to all stake holders locally and globally
* Business level of English and Japanese (Writting, Presentation)
* Competitive salary and benefit
* Convenience location
* Open culture
* Flexible work time
* Retirement age 65 years old
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nalisala Karnnganunvichit on +81 3 6832 8650.
|A fast growing pharmaceutical with rich pipeline. Our client is a leader in there focus therapeutic area and looking to rapidly expand the business in Japan.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 1100万円 〜 1500万円|