人材紹介Daijob AGENT (Human Global Talent Co., Ltd.)
コンサルティング - ITシステムコンサルティング
You will be part of our Procurement Business Systems global team and working closely with others in the Asia Pacific Region who are working in Procurement, Purchasing, and IT. Your interactions will be with all levels of the organization on project and analyst assignments. There will be occasions to interact with external vendors on various projects.
The job holder can work independently and as a part of a global team on complex global projects requiring an understanding of business procurement processes and issues affecting their region and the global organization. To be effective they must possess a balanced blend of business and technical knowledge and be capable of effective communications in both business and technical environments and utilize business analytic methodologies.
- Deployment and Support of SAP Procurement Business systems; Ariba, mBuy, etc. Add value to our Procurement team with strategic and tactical responsibilities to leverage new technology, improve systems utilization, support compliance, reduce procurement costs, and improve process efficiencies in our procurement business systems. Will lead and/or support project phases ? define business requirements, business writing, analysis, design, development, configuration, testing, training, implementations and continuous improvements efforts.
- Improve systems utilization and value across our procurement applications. Responsibilities often come in the areas of Projects, Enhancements, Issue Resolutions.
- Lead implementations and provide on-going support to new Strategic Procurement Solutions (ex. SAP Ariba).
- Provide strategic design and “hands-on” efforts for continuous improvement and support of our Procurement Business related systems in SAP such as Ariba, SPM, SRM, and other procurement sub-systems.
- Lead cross functional teams of Business and IT users in design, support, and execution of procurement systems and/or process design modifications and implementations. Support application upgrades and SAP enhancement support packs for new functionality with SAP implementation methodologies.
- Lead projects with project management methodology and collaboration skills for high quality and effective solutions. Work with the team to create appropriate project plans for scope, gaps, cost, time requirements and drive results within the schedule and budget.
- Participate and create functional designs for Change Management System (CMS) modifications. Create necessary functional specifications and system integration test plans and confirm integrated processes are tested and approved across applicable functional modules.
- Communicate with colleagues, management and business unit(s) concerning requirements, project status and issues with good interpersonal, analytical, presentation, written and communication skills.
- Develop and deliver end-user training materials and training. Functional lead to support Business Decision Documents (BDD) and Business Process Procedures (BPP) for full life-cycle project implementations.
- Work closely with others for Procurement related reporting and analytics. Define, analyze, implement new or modifications to reporting.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
-Business Level in English
-Fluent in Japanese
-Comprehensive knowledge of the procurement business processes such as sourcing, contracts, and supplier information management
-Ability to grasp business problems, set goals, objectives, and provide solutions
-Lead efforts to capture requirements, functional design development and testing activities
-Strong organizational, project management and planning skills
-Great interpersonal skills to work effectively with different teams within the organization to achieve common goals and respond positively to situations
-Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) for clear and concise communications
-Previous experience working on teams or leading project teams consisting of business and IT resources
-1+ years SAP Ariba configuration or implementation experience in a large scale multi-national ERP system
-5+ years business analyst experience interfacing with business functional areas
-Experience with SAP procurement applications
-Knowledge of SAP Solutions
-Proven project management skills that demonstrate the ability to complete assignments in a systematic and timely basis
-3+ years work experience of proven project management skills
-Experience with master data to SAP modules (ex SRM, SPM, BI)
-Understanding of SAP Procurement processes
-Experience with SAP application upgrades including support and enhancement packages
-Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent related work experience
-SAP Ariba Procurement applications (ex. Collaborative Sourcing), Supply Chain experience, Master Data support experience
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 600万円 〜 850万円|