営業 - IT・ソフト・通信業界営業
営業 - その他
The ideal Sales Professional will manage and develop business in conjunction with the APJ sales organisations focusing on named Utility Companies having Telecom Network Infrastructure and ICP (Internet Content Providers), named Data Centre and Cloud Providers and APJ based global SP’s in order to generate maximum revenues for CIENA at the appropriate margin levels. Requires strong focus on winning new business with Ciena’s Global Partner Community and the ability to maintain and expand opportunities in new footprint throughout APJ.
Position requires strong account strategy, business acumen and technical system sales background to successfully position and win opportunities within the new company’s long-haul, metro, & data networks. Technical knowledge of optical transport, control plane, and data networks is necessary. Expertise in SDN, cloud, edge computing as well as data centre networking concepts and principles a plus.
The ideal candidate is highly motivated, with strong interpersonal skills, presentation skills and the ability to handle many competing priorities within customer accounts. Ability to direct activities of a Sales Engineer to ensure delivery of network recommendations, designs, and quotes. Must be a strong collaborator and build a virtual team of support across multiple internal disciplines/ functions. Must be able to drive effective communications with all levels of the customer hierarchy from project engineers through the C-Suite level.
Previous experience selling complex networking solutions to the Internet Content Provider, Data Centre and/or Enterprise vertical highly desired.
Individual must be capable of working in a highly collaborative environment with members of the North American based Global Cloud Networking team. Must be able to execute as a team player and be able to leverage the support resources of the Engineering, PLM and Services support team members.
• Build and implement an account plan that best positions CIENA to maximize its revenue streams and margins in accordance with company expectations
• Responsible to meet/exceed sales bookings, revenue and margin targets
• Participate in setting strategy and tactics for each specific sales objective
• Work under the direction of the local Sales Leader and in conjunction with Global Account Managers to execute on sales engagements / goals.
• Advocate on behalf of the account with internal Ciena organizations to obtain product features, delivery dates, and price levels required to drive winning customer solutions.
• Responsible for developing strong customer relationships into the targeted accounts
• Use technical, business and other means to build barriers to entry for competition.
• Advanced knowledge of the competitive landscape and the business market
• Overall responsibility for the sales process
• Prioritize various sales opportunities.
• Responsible for developing and submitting status/progress and forecast reports as required.
• Work with extended CIENA team, including executive team, product marketing, product management, and sales operations to achieve sales and revenue objectives
• Thorough understanding of Ciena products, especially the 6500/Waveserver and Blueplanet family.
• Responsible for direct sales activities requiring product presentations at all levels of management
Ciena Corporation is a global manufacturer of communications network equipment and solutions, with expertise in Packet-Optical Transport, Packet-Optical Switching, Carrier Ethernet, and Network Support Services.
【Measures against passive smoking】
No smoking indoors allowed
09:00 - 17:30
• Strong sales track record selling into Utility Companies having Telecom Network Infrastructure and ICP (Internet Content Providers), named Data Centre and/or Cloud Providers
• Technical or Business Degree preferred or Relevant Equivalent work experience.
• Appropriate customer facing system sales, system engineering, network engineering or combination.
• Strong understanding of large account sales and ability to think strategically about new business opportunities. Ability to make sound judgments.
• Technical background in optical networking.
• Knowledge of network engineering and sales engineering roles and responsibilities a plus.
• Strong business acumen and financial expertise
• Working knowledge of SDN and network management systems.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Keen awareness of market intelligence with respect to competitors
• Highly motivated, strong interpersonal skills, ability to handle many competing priorities
• Strong leadership skills, with ability to influence stakeholder organizations to deliver objectives
• Ability to quickly evaluate account opportunity and set direction
• Creative and innovative approach to sales
• Knowledge of telecom carrier structure and decision processes
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 900万円 〜 1800万円|
Congratulation or Condolence Leave