IT関連（その他） - プリセールス
IT関連（その他） - セールスエンジニア
IT関連（インフラ系） - 通信インフラ （ISP・キャリアを含む）
This position will be the prime responsible for serving as a Sales Engineer for Ciena’s packet and packet-optical solutions. Several activities are implied, matching the various stages of an expected sales cycle, including:
Works within a cross-functional team in support of a business incubation plan for Ciena’s packet and packet-optical solutions in Japan:
- Advocates a “playbook” of packet and packet-optical applications and solutions that will be positioned across the Asia Pacific & Japan (APJ) region
- Liaises with the Japan pre-sales team, as well as the APJ’s Packet Acceleration teams to create a strategy for incubating/accelerating packet and packet-optical solutions
- Works with local sales teams to determine the most effective engagement strategies for near term as well as sustained success within key accounts
- Serves as the primary technical voice to determine and sometimes negotiate the best fit for Ciena’s packet portfolio in a given customer application or architecture
- Acts as the technical lead, working alongside other engineering/design resources to specify the best technical solution for a given opportunity
- Supports bid responses, as well as technical presentations, demos, and proofs of concept throughout a sales cycle
- Mentors local sales and sales/systems engineering resources to build increasing fluency in packet and packet-optical solutions
- Communicates with customers (and channels/partners) in Japan at a range of levels, to champion Ciena’s packet solutions (i.e., “playbook”).
- Shows strong ability to communicate a good blend of technology/networking trends, as well as business value of Ciena solutions. This implies frequent and sustained engagement to build and maintain the customer’s trust and confidence during long sales cycles and drive to successful outcome for Ciena.
- Drives technical direction for key opportunities, including solution specification, design, and costing. This includes the ability to debate and discuss technology alternatives with customers and partners to drive to the best balance of features, price, and timeline for a given solution
Collaboration with stakeholders
Liaises with a range of functions within Ciena, both APJ/regional and Global/corporate, including:
- Solutions architects and network designers
- System Engineering and CTO
- Portfolio managers, both at the product and solutions levels
- Marketing functions
- Sales functions
- Services and support functions
- Business Operations
Ciena Corporation is a global manufacturer of communications network equipment and solutions, with expertise in Packet-Optical Transport, Packet-Optical Switching, Carrier Ethernet, and Network Support Services.
【Measures against passive smoking】
No smoking indoors allowed
09:00 - 17:30
- Engineering Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of telecommunications industry experience, with prior Tier 1 carrier experience
- Sound working knowledge of current packet technologies and trends, including: MEF Ethernet services, packet transport architectures, and packet-optical networking trends and technologies.
- Knowledge/Technical background to understand Ciena’s packet solutions, both Carrier Ethernet as well as packet-optical switching and transport
- Ability to dialog with customers on the merits of next gen Layer2 and Layer3 packet technologies, including 8032 ERP, ITU and IETF OAM technologies, IPv4/v6, MPLS, Segment Routing, packet tunneling technologies (MPLS-TP), time synchronization, EVPN, north-bound APIs (NetConf, telemetry, etc.) and IPoverDWDM. Dialog must successfully encompass both detailed technical merits, as well as business merits to at least “first level” conversations
- Packet related certificates such as CCIE is strongly preferred.
- Good communicator at all levels – from executive to technical to operational audiences
- Strong process management, problem solving and organization skills.
- Ability to connect into the various parts of the Ciena Japan, APJ and corporate/global organization
- Ability to travel frequently, estimated at 30%
|年収||日本・円 800万円 〜 1400万円|
Congratulation or Condolence Leave