Aesop Japan K.K.
エグゼクティブ/経営 - 管理職(営業/企画系)
カスタマーサービス - カスタマーサービス/カスタマーサポート
営業 - 流通/卸/一般消費財系営業
The Online Commercial Manager role reports to the Country Manager and Regional Online Commercial Manager requires strong leadership with business acumen, problem-solving and non-compromise mindsets to the Aesop service offers. This role operates as part of Local Japan Team and also as an extension of Regional Team in Japan for driving the overall online retail experience for Aesop. It’s also the champion for driving the channel growth for meeting the company next 5 years vision in online retail.
• Responsible for the P&L and financial performance of the channel
• Responsible for the daily operations of ecommerce within Aesop Japan.
• Countries key person for coordinating various functions and resources to support the growth of the Online Retail
• Manage Aesop.com/jp health and performance based on key metrics (traffic, conversion, transaction, fraud rate, oos etc.), using ecommerce best practices and site analytics tools and reporting.
• Responsible to lead and manage the Online Customer Service performance with alignment to the brand standards
• Guiding the CS roadmap with commercial target in built
• Monitor the CS resources with the support from CS Manager for optimizing the CS efficiency with serving online and retail channel enquiries and consultation in email, phone call, live chat, facetime consultation and social media instant messenger
• Conduct analysis to understand performance drivers by platforms, channels, etc., to uncover improvement opportunities and present recommendations to stakeholders
• Diagnose site issues and raise ticket to relevant teams for timely resolution
• Be the local market expert and go-to person by sharing market and competitor insights with global stakeholders
• Working with Regional Team / Marketing Team to drive the paid search operation
• Explore other marketplace opportunities which fits the brand DNA for driving incremental online business
• Support the digital wholesales business operations in terms of product display, copies and other assets
• Align with Global and Regional team on the direction and localize it into the local market
Established in Melbourne in 1987, Aesop formulates skin, body, and hair care of the highest quality, as well as fragrance and accessories for self and space. Alongside its commercial activity, a sincere interest in intelligent and sustainable design extends to every aspect of the company's workings.
No smoking indoors allowed.
|勤務時間||9:00 ~ 18:00|
• University graduate in Marketing, Ecommerce, or Digital Marketing
• 6-8-year experience in Ecommerce, Digital Marketing or Retail & Analytics field
• Prior experience with Hybris or Magento is an advantage
• Proficient in Google Analytics, Tableau, JIRA and spreadsheet skills
• Experience in Google Adword, Google Display Network, Yahoo Ad, Bing Network operations
• Experience for working with luxury brand with passion in beauty products
• Strong sense of brand aesthetics
• Strong ownership and result-oriented person
• Able to build alliance with different stakeholders for executing the online retail initiatives
• Ability to motivate the team for continuous improvement in performance
• Able to manage internal stakeholder’s expectations and shows progress
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
Congratulatory or Condolence Leave
|最寄り駅||6minutes from Gaienmae|