人材紹介Global Career Agent Inc.
エグゼクティブ/経営 - 管理職(営業/企画系)
営業 - IT・ソフト・通信業界営業
コンサルティング - ITシステムコンサルティング
This is a new position and will be responsible for driving and growing WoS device sales. The role will focus on an end user Enterprise accounts through direct executive engagement as well as leveraging OEM, telecommunication carrier relationships and channel partners to drive scale.
This person will work with Enterprise Business Unit leads to share the entire company’s commercial value proposition with our Enterprise customers (i.e. Industrial IOT, Extended Reality, Small Cell, and Private Networks).
He or she will be the main voice of the customer back to product planning, engineering development, procurement and supply chain teams to sell our WoS devices. The Director of Sales will work closely with the technical and product teams in headquarters as well as teams in Japan and WoS ODM/OEM in and out of regions.
In this position you will be responsible for:
• Execution of worldwide GTM strategy
• Engaging line of business executives within direct end customers for the complete Commercial message
• Engaging with sales and sales executives of our OEMs and Partners on sell with relationships
• Partnering with regional carrier and commercial reseller teams on commercial sell thru channels
• Hosting events for Line of Business and IT executives
The Director of Sales will have had extensive experience in developing relationships at large, complex organizations. She or he will have managed to and exceeded sales targets and goals. Candidates should be able to demonstrate how to take technically complex products and position those to a wide range of personas within the Enterprise.
This position is expected to have 50 to 70% of travel mostly within Japan and some oversea.
|The world's top level fabless semiconductor producer and provider of wireless chipset and software technology. Top class innovator with yearly R＆D spend over USD＄3B. Market Capatization at USD＄120B|
• Bachelor’s degree in technology or business
• 12+ years in product marketing, sales or product management on Windows and/or PC.
• 15+ years in sales experience
• Master’s degree in business or technology preferred
• Enterprise account management expertise, the ability to manage change and the desire to operate effectively across organizations and customers
• Deep knowledge and experience in building complex financial models that will create win-win situations for company, our customers and our partners
• Ability to successfully navigate inherent challenges/obstacles of new product adoption, and demonstrated experience in selling new or nascent technology/devices into large corporate enterprises
• Ability to communicate, educate and evangelize both internally & externally
• Excellent communication and interpersonal sk
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|