人材紹介Global Career Agent Inc.
IT関連（その他） - セールスエンジニア
IT関連（その他） - プリセールス
コンサルティング - ITシステムコンサルティング
The Senior Manager, Technical Sales is a new position and will have a pre-sales focus and will work with Telecommunication carrier, System integrator and OEM to drive WoS adoption for solutions, and its tools and process. He/She will also partner with OEM and Channel sales team on strategic business engagements as well as partner with Microsoft Account TAM to drive modern device management practices. In addition, he/she will be the voice of the customer back to product marketing on feature enhancements.
In this position you will also be responsible for:
• Execution of WW Qualcomm GTM strategy
• Supporting the Director of Sales through deep technical engagement with IT implementers
• Developing solutions for Large Enterprise customers that combine Qualcomm technologies inclusive of Windows on Snapdragon, Industrial IOT, Small Cell Technology, and Extended Reality
• Hosting events for IT executives
The Senior Manager, Technical Sales will have had extensive experience in supporting the sales and implementation of technology solutions into large enterprise customer accounts. She or he will have managed to sales targets and goals. The understanding of technically complex products and experience on how to position these to a broad audience are critical.
This position is expected to have 50 to 70% of travel mostly within Japan and some oversea.
|The world's top level fabless semiconductor producer and provider of wireless chipset and software technology. Top class innovator with yearly R＆D spend over USD＄3B. Market Capatization at USD＄120B|
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, technology or related discipline
• 7+ years in technical product marketing, technical sales or product management on Windows and Enterprise solution.
• Master’s degree in business or technology preferred
• Technical sales management expertise, the ability to manage change and the desire to operate effectively across organizations and customers
• Experience building complex solutions and driving new device adoption in large Enterprise accounts.
• Experience in support of launching new technologies/products is strongly preferred
• Ability to communicate, educate and evangelize both internally & externally
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Creative problem solving with strong analytical skills
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|