教育/トレーニング/語学系 - 教師/講師/インストラクター
教育/トレーニング/語学系 - その他
【Overall Purpose Of The Job】
• Deliver training, education and development practices to improve current and future performance by helping employees acquire the skills, knowledge, and attitudes required of a competitive workforce through raising skill levels, productivity and quality.
• Creating and executing learning strategies and programs to new employees as well as existing employees.
• Creating and executing learning strategies and programs that will educate and increase client knowledge.
• Evaluating individual, organizational and the clients learning and development needs.
• Deploying various learning methodologies for delivering training in TRICARE (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training, virtual training, recorded training sessions eetc.)
• Designing and delivering training materials, e-learning courses, workshops and other forms of training as required and available.
• Designing and administering assessment tools that will monitor and evaluate individuals’ effectiveness as well as that of the training program.
• Identifying, assessing future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, and consultation with line managers as well as planning and organizing the delivery of these.
• Developing and implementing all global training materials for new and existing staff working within the TRICARE Overseas Program.
• Leading to ensure training delivery is consistent and standard across TRICARE.
• Overseeing training provided by sub-contractors for all staff working within the TRICARE Overseas Program.
• Providing guidance and support to the other TRICARE Trainers and ensuring all updates to materials are communicated in a timely manner.
• Developing and maintaining training records with concurrence of appropriate TRICARE managers. These must conform to any similar corporate training records.
• Supporting the development and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) with concurrence of appropriate functional managers and using the SOPs to develop appropriate training.
• Supporting the Training & Quality Group’s worldwide initiatives, assuring compliance with all corporate Training standards and reporting requirements.
• Liaising with management and other business owners to conduct needs analysis to identify training needs based on skills, technical or process training requirements and develop new programs or modify and improve existing programs
To pioneer the international health & security risk services sector.
ー Our visionー
To be the world's leading health and security risk services company.
ー Our valuesー
We work with passion, entrepreneurial spirit and teamwork to serve our clients.
We are committed to apply our professional expertise to deliver great quality services to our clients.
We treat all our stakeholders with respect and integrity in order to earn their trust.
We care about the interest of all our stakeholders and aim to make a real difference to their lives.
【Measures against public smoking】
No smoking indoors allowed
|勤務時間||9:00 to 17:30|
【Required Skills and Knowledge】
• Experience in design and development of training and educational curriculums and programs to meet learning needs and desired performance standards.
• Experience in hands-on training of individuals and groups.
• Experience in selecting and using training/instructional methods.
• Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction.
• Ability to design and develop training evaluation methodologies to measure effectiveness of training.
• Ability to handle training administration such as maintaining training databases and schedules.
• Ability to produce training analysis. Excellent writing and reporting skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to edit content for the purpose of knowledge transfer and skill development.
• Instructional design.
• Planning, organizing: Sets clearly defined objectives; Plans activities and projects well in advance and takes account of possible changing circumstances; Manages time effectively; Identifies and organises resources needed to accomplish tasks; Monitors performance against deadlines and milestones.
• Coping with Pressure & Setbacks: Works productively in a pressurised environment; Keeps emotions under control during difficult situations; Balances the demands of a work life and a personal life; Maintains a positive outlook at work; Handles criticism well and learns
from it. Effective problem solving skills and lateral thinking.
• Deciding & Initiating Action: Makes prompt, clear decisions which may involve tough choices or considered risks; Takes responsibility for actions, projects and people; Takes initiative, acts with confidence and works under own direction; Initiates and generates activity.
• Leading & Supervising: Provides others with a clear direction; Sets appropriate standards of behavior; Delegates work appropriately and fairly; Motivates and empowers others; Provides staff with development opportunities and coaching; Recruits staff of a high calibre.
• Presenting & Communicating information: Speaks clearly and fluently; Expresses
opinions, information and key points of an argument clearly; Makes presentations and undertakes public speaking with skill and confidence; Responds quickly to the needs of an audience and to their reactions and feedback; Projects credibility.
【Required Work Experience】
• Experience in Training & Development setting preferred.
• Experience managing training programs.
• TRICARE experience is highly desirable.
• Educated with a diploma in relevant field required or equivalent experience.
• Training Certification preferred.
【Required Languages 】
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
【Travel / Rotation Requirements】
• Global business travel required, approximately 30%.
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|
Membership accommodation system
Sports club discount system
|休日||Saturdays, Sundays, Paid holidays（3 days for the first 6 months, 15 days for the first year)|
3 minutes walk from Exit 1 of Akasaka Station on the Chiyoda Line
3 minutes walk from the Akasaka Mitsuke Station on the Marunouchi Line
7 minutes walk from Nagatacho Station on the Hanzomon Line via Akasaka Mitsuke Station