エグゼクティブ/経営 - 管理職(その他)
【Overall Purpose Of The Job】
The Head of Medical Administration is responsible for the management and oversight of Near Patient Medical Teams and Regional Trainer, ensuring effective delivery of the contractual KPIs and medical objectives.
1. To be responsible for the monitoring and support of the Near Patient Nurses in the pursuit of quality, best practice and operational outcomes for the TRICARE Overseas Program.
2. Lead a team of nurses supporting the development and maintenance of a quality-assured, effective and right-sized network, building, credentialing and maintaining the TRICARE provider relations within Japan, in alignment with the Japan RM resource.
3. To ensure appropriate resource management of a cross trained team to plan and deliver provider assessments.
4. Understand and support the TOP Quality Oversight Plan and Quality Management/ Quality Improvement Plan (QM/QI). Working closely with TOP regional staff to undertake reviews and to develop and track corrective action plans that result from investigations of Grievances, Quality Incidents, customer feedback and defect trends.
5. To provide intelligence, data and analysis around our operational footprint within the TOP region.
6. Have a strong interface with the Program and Relationship Managers to understand the client needs and support local engagement strategies focusing on a more integrated model, with on-the-ground staff leveraging and expanding upon our combined client- and provider-facing contact management strategy.
• Prepare the roster in a timely manner and review team members’ government timesheet on a weekly basis.
• Prepare the weekly allocations for all nursing staff in order to make use of all available resources in the most effective way to increase efficiencies as required.
• Ensure through constant monitoring that the Near Patient Nurses are fully compliant with their job functions.
• Facilitate effective positive teamwork and strong channels of communication both internally and externally.
• Ensure the nursing team is educated and familiar with all relevant International SOS policies and TRICARE procedures and that they are followed at all times.
• Assist with any logistical or case management issues by escalating to the TRICARE Medical Management team in Japan as required.
• To drive forward medical cases to provide excellent customer service with the greatest efficiency.
• To be responsible for the effective and efficient medical management of In-Patient Medical Monitoring (IMM) cases, meeting contractual deliverables and adhering to internal policies and procedures.
• To be responsible for the IMM transmission ensuring effective operational service delivery. This includes oversight of the Near Patient Nurses’ medical updates, providing feedback as required.
• To work on specific cases as required or requested by the Nurse Manager.
• To act as client liaison with the MTFs as required delivering robust medical reporting.
• Have a strong interface with the regional Program and Relationship Managers to understand the client needs and direct resources appropriately in support of the wider provider and client contact engagement strategy.
• Assist with development and implementation of a program of provider relations, including systematic contact, feedback to relevant parts of the business on provider problems/perceptions/compliments etc...
• In conjunction with Program and Relationship managers develop and maintain an excellent working relationship with Military Treatment Facilities, Remote Site POCs and Embassy health unit stakeholders leveraging the FN and NMS teams.
• Develops and maintains excellent cooperative relationships with other Assistance Centers and locations by exchanging information and support as appropriate.
• To actively identify new and improved ways of working with cases in partnership with the Head of Service Delivery and medical management by focusing on current problem areas and taking a proactive approach to risk management. Ultimately, to improve the medical case management of IMM cases.
• Assists with the continuous training of employees to ensure consistent and high levels of customer/stakeholder service support
• Lead and participate in projects, and the collation of data and analysis related to service improvement initiatives.
• To ensure compliance for internal and external audits to improve quality and understanding of the healthcare deliverables within the region.
Staff support and development:
• Drive a high performance culture across the teams promoting a transparent and proactive culture that is client and beneficiary centric.
• To act as a point of reference to the team of TRICARE Near Patient Nurses and provide guidance and advice as and when required.
• Manage the performance of the team and the delivery of staff performance feedback and formal appraisals.
• Ensure that the nursing team job description, role clarities, KPI’s and performance appraisals are reviewed on an annual basis or before this when needed.
Recruitment and on boarding:
• Assist with reviewing of CV’s for nursing candidates.
• Assist with the set up, and participate in assessment centers for potential candidates as necessary.
• Work with the medical trainers to ensure that adequate International SOS TRICARE training is provided to all new staff.
Managing Medical Professionals :
• Ensure maintenance of clinical skills, medical knowledge and operational understanding in accordance with local governance to medical/nursing requirements.
• Instill evidence-based medical/nursing care within IMM.
• Ensure maintenance of valid nursing registration and adherence to the prerequisite revalidation requirements.
• Ensure approved medical escalations protocols are in place and adhered to by all team members
To pioneer the international health & security risk services sector.
ー Our visionー
To be the world's leading health and security risk services company.
ー Our valuesー
We work with passion, entrepreneurial spirit and teamwork to serve our clients.
We are committed to apply our professional expertise to deliver great quality services to our clients.
We treat all our stakeholders with respect and integrity in order to earn their trust.
We care about the interest of all our stakeholders and aim to make a real difference to their lives.
【Measures against public smoking】
No smoking indoors allowed
|勤務時間||9:00 to 17:30|
【Required Skills and Knowledge】
• High levels of effective communication skills
• Previous cross functional management experience essential
• Excellent teamwork and able to develop cross functional relationships
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Very high level of customer service skills and proven experience in this area
• Strong computer literacy skills with experience in Word, Outlook and Excel
• Broad medical/healthcare knowledge and working in an international setting
• Leading & Supervising: Provides others with a clear direction; Sets appropriate standards of behavior; Delegates work appropriately and fairly; motivates and empowers others; Provides staff with development opportunities and coaching; Recruits staff of a high caliber.
• Creating and Innovating: Produces new ideas, approaches or insights; Creates innovative products of designs; Produces a range of solutions to problems; Seeks opportunities for organizational improvement; Devises effective change initiatives.
• Adapting & Responding to Change: Adapts to changing circumstances; Accepts new ideas and change initiatives; Adapts interpersonal style to suit different people or situations; Shows respect and sensitivity towards cultural and religious differences; Deals with ambiguity, making positive use of the opportunities it presents.
• Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations: Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction; Sets high standards for quality and quantity; Monitors and maintains quality and productivity; Works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way; consistently achieves project goals.
• Deciding & Initiating Action: Makes prompt, clear decisions which may involve tough choices or considered risks; Takes responsibility for actions, projects and people; Takes initiative, acts with confidence and works under own direction; Initiates and generates activity.
• Achieving Personal Work Goals & Objectives: Accepts and tackles demanding goals with enthusiasm; works hard and puts in longer hours when it is necessary; Identifies development strategies needed to achieve career goals and make use of developmental of training opportunities; Seeks progression to roles of increased responsibility and influence.
【Required Work Experience】
• Previous supervisory experience or exposure
• Previous experience in the healthcare management industry
• Previous experience in understanding the logistics surrounding remote sites management desirable
• Relevant experience in customer service
• Previous medical assistance experience desirable
• Degree in medicine
• 10+ years plus post-graduation clinical medical experience; experience in Coordinating Doctor Role, Family, Emergency, Internal or ICU Medical Background preferred, plus international experience
• Japanese national
• Excellent spoken and written English
【Travel / Rotation Requirements】
• This position will require local and/or international travel in support of international SOS business up to 25%
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|
Membership accommodation system
Sports club discount system
|休日||Saturday, Sunday, Paid holidays（3 days for the first 6 months, 15 days for the first year)|
3 minutes walk from Exit 1 of Akasaka Station on the Chiyoda Line
3 minutes walk from the Akasaka Mitsuke Station on the Marunouchi Line
7 minutes walk from Nagatacho Station on the Hanzomon Line via Akasaka Mitsuke Station