エグゼクティブ/経営 - 管理職(その他)
【Overall Purpose Of The Job】
• Accountable for the successful delivery of all TRICARE contractual tasks within their country or region of responsibility
• Overall management non-clinical resources to ensure the effective achievement of service delivery for beneficiaries and providers
• Ensures continuity of business operations in Japan is achieved to a high quality standard
• Management of TRICARE non-clinical resources, ensuring successful recruitment, retention and attrition policies in place and executed
• Accountable for KPI and service delivery achievement for all TRICARE deliverables within MTF SORs, TOP Contract performance work statement and internal Intl SOS service standards
• Management lead for all internal In Country/Region issues related to TRICARE including Compliance, service delivery, data protection and adherence to all national/regional laws.
To pioneer the international health & security risk services sector.
ー Our visionー
To be the world's leading health and security risk services company.
ー Our valuesー
We work with passion, entrepreneurial spirit and teamwork to serve our clients.
We are committed to apply our professional expertise to deliver great quality services to our clients.
We treat all our stakeholders with respect and integrity in order to earn their trust.
We care about the interest of all our stakeholders and aim to make a real difference to their lives.
【Measures against public smoking】
No smoking indoors allowed
|勤務時間||9:00 to 17:30|
【Required Skills and Knowledge】
• Managed healthcare, financial services/insurance, FMCG background with clearly achieved goals
• Able to work within a matrix organization and comfortable with ambiguity
• Strong leadership skills
• High listening skills backed with strong EQ factors
• Excellent people management skills with strong EQ
• Analytical skills
• Issue management and resolution
• Compliance oriented
• Quality and customer focused
【Required Work Experience】
• 10-15 years in General Management, preferably in Managed Healthcare/Insurance, FMCG, Customer/Client Services
• 3-5 years working in English language business environment
• Bachelor’s degree minimum with post graduate study/qualification preferable
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|
Membership accommodation system
Sports club discount system
|休日||Saturday, Sunday, Paid holidays,（first 6 months, 1st year 15 days)|
3 minutes walk from Exit 1 of Akasaka Station on the Chiyoda Line,
3 minutes walk from the Akasaka Mitsuke Station on the Marunouchi Line
7 minutes walk from Nagatacho Station on the Hanzomon Line via Akasaka Mitsuke Station