人材紹介マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社/Michael Page International Japan K.K.
営業 - メーカー系営業
営業 - その他
The Sales Engineer will be responsible for new business development with end users in markets such as Automotive, Chemical, Food and Beverage and so on. This position reports to Country Sales Manager in Japan.
* Identify and develop new opportunities and deliver value proposition proposals to targeted markets and customers in accordance with the strategic plans of the division, region and country
* Prepare sales and order forecasts for the assigned territories, markets and customers
* Organise daily activities in accordance with strategic action plans
* Formulate action plans for the customers and summarise it for the sales reviews
* Support existing customers with channel partners to generate sales and orders to achieve growth
* Pursue proactive customer visits to create opportunities and to strengthen relationship with end users
* Bachelor's degree, preferred major in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
* Previous sales experience in relevant industries such as Chemical, Petrochemical, Automotive, F&B related products
* Good communication and negotiation skills
* Proactive sales attitude and good problem-solving skills
* Bilingual in English and Japanese
* Good PC Skills
* Willing to travel for business
The Company offers a teamwork environment where not only support, training are offered but also career development opportunities. This role also offers an attractive salary package on performance basis.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Linh Pham on +813 6832 8670
|The Company is a global leader in Chemical manufacturing equipment manufacturer with long history and success in Japan. They have a stable business here and are aiming to expand aggressively.|
9:00 to 18:00
Monday to Friday
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 500万円 〜 750万円|