As HRBP, your primary responsibility will be to partner with local leaders and HR partners to align the HR function with the direction and growth of the business. In understanding the top business priorities, you will be expected to contribute on a strategic level and hands-on level to grow the company's people across all disciplines.
* analyse HR trends and metrics with the HR team to identify and improve upon new ways of working
* resolve complex employee relations issues
* performance management support
* communicate across t ...
* Provides technical leadership regarding deployment of applications, associated tools, and best practices with Microsoft Azure
* Planning and implementing the infrastructure solution with CEO and CTO
* Solution designs include security, availability, networking, and performance of cloud platforms and applications.
* Life cycle ownership on Cloud(Azure) services for continual improvements Azure-based technologies
* Those who have experience at any cloud(Azure) based NW, storage, container, DB, Batch services, Key v ...
Work as part of the Development Group under Technology Solutions Dept. You will be responsible for the development of corporate website applications and minor development support for internal systems.
* Understand business requirements and create Joomla CMS (PHP)/Apache/DB (MYSQL) design to meet requirements.
* Develop system consisting of CMS/Apache/DB (MSSQL) to meet design and user requirements.
* Creating user manual, system operation, handover, etc. documents. User training.
* Write test cases considering conditions, scenar ...
You will be responsible for facilitating the planning, forecasting process and managing customer claims. You will use data, forecasts, and experience to estimate demand, potential claims, answer questions for various business needs, and enable orchestration of demand to achieve desired goals.
* Develop a detail baseline forecast using statistical models. Enrich a baseline forecast by analysing various drivers / factors as building blocks. Develop a final forecast using scenario modelling. During the season, on a bi-monthly basis refre ...
* Create, implement, and optimize HSE and ESG procedures for global alignment and competitiveness
* Create and conduct training programs for stakeholders on procedures, best practices, and lessons learned
ーーStrategic and Leadership
* Build HSE and ESG awareness, responsibility, and accountability with stakeholders across activities
* Manage SHE and ESG activities related to the internalization of O&M and EPC activities
* Work closely with global colleagues to ensure local alignment with global activities
Will Majorly work on a wide range of PV plant projects throughout their lifecycle, providing the technical leadership and support needed to enable project success.
The Solar PV Engineer will frequently and proactively interact with internal and external counterparties to achieve results and will be a key contributor in activities that drive our future competitiveness.
- Leading, coordinating, and supporting technical due diligence activities for new and existing projects
- Providing and coordinating technical support for projects ...
Your role's key responsibilities are analysing business processes, building relationships with key clients, running diagnosis activities, preparing plans to achieve successful strategy execution, and measuring performance.
* Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
* To develop relationship with existing clients by delivering consistent positive results. Capable of creatively using data sources to develop fact based approaches.
* Delivering presentations and communicating confidently with the client.
Responsible for the implementation of inspection activities, detection and resolution of problems.
* Perform daily audits on the internal system.
* Provide analysis of errors and feed backs to the respective team.
* Work with the internal training team to align policy understanding of QA.
* Provide support on Policy/Quality related questions.
* Work closely with operation team in order to provide feedback on quality.
* Bachelor's degree or above
* Good language and communication skills in Japanese at a nati ...
Customer Support Specialist will handle concerns from customers in ASIA.
* Professionally handle high volume of inquiries from clients and customer
* You will be accountable for meeting individual KPI and team goals
* Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service
* Fluency in English and Native level in Japanese
* Amenable to work on weekends.
* Has passion in Customer support