Your main responsibility is to support business expansion and brand improvement
* Prepare propsals for promotions strategy to business partners
* Adjust distribution of store VMD, display tools, and promotional items in general
* Plan and provide training for store staff
* Manage sales data, analytical report, inventory
* Experience in retail industry, store management, etc.
* Native level of Japanese, business English level
* Strong communication skills, logical thinking, analytical skills, and numbers
As Recruiting Coordinator, you will partner with recruiters to facilitate candidates through the interview process, streamlining existing programs and developing innovative strategies to find top talent. You will also support and manage ad-hoc projects as needed.
* Handle logistics of the recruitment cycle, including interview scheduling
* Assess candidates
* Review and improve recruitment strategies
* Capture and report company-wide expenses
* Daily administration work
[Michael Page Digital Team] TOKYO Flex-time, Work From Home hybrid working hours! A global luxury fashion brand is looking for an E-Commerce Specialist to expand their digital market in the Japanese market!
As the E-Commerce Specialist for this firm, you will be expected to perform various digital and web tasks on their E-Commerce platform to increase profits, efficiency, and reach of their business.
This successful candidate will also support customer satisfaction and interact with different teams within the company to ensure pro ...
* You will be in charge of all events planning, budgeting, and execution to increase customer experience as well as the number of core and outreach customers in Japan.
* Develop and implement short-term and long-term customer experience programs.
* In charge of all customer activities, events, rentals, tours and rider training, and other initiatives.
* Plan, manage and monitor the entire event organization process including budgeting.
* Negotiates contracts with dealers, vendors, and suppliers.
* Work closely with the marketin ...
As being the 2nd hire on the sales team, you will be responsible to expand the business to largest global merchants in Japan.
* Prospect, build and develop new partnerships with regional merchants such as app stores, OTTs and digital services providers.
* Focus on Japanese merchants market growth representing global payments platform.
* Retain and grow existing merchant-key-accounts in the APAC region, engaging at senior level and influencing decision making to drive growth according to global best practices.
* Close new busines ...
* Candidates we help our client expand product lineup and promote the expansion of categories by developing new businesses. Candidates will sell home appliances and mobile-related products, as well as consulting and advertising proposals to existing stores.
* Development of new store openings in online shop/retail/wholesale/manufacturer.
* Consulting/supporting/product planning/advertising proposal for new and existing stores
* Cooperation with the promotion department of products for sales
* Driving data governance and driving data management and data strategy
* Facilitating data collaboration between multiple departments
* Promoting data strategies such as data standardization and code unification
* Data Architecture and Data Modelling
* Implement data Warehouse and Data Migration
* Stakeholder management
* Conversion of business requirements to data structures, data model design, and data model review during system development
* Deep understanding of Data and Infrastructure Architectures, Arc ...
* Collaborate with Commercial function to analyze and understand market trends and needed demand
* Analyze and create periodic forecast reports using analytical tools such as SAP, SPSS, etc.
* Collaborate with the Sales Department to forecast and track weekly demand for each program (promotional campaign)
* Optimize delivery process to store in terms of time and costs by working alongside Supply Chain team
* Create and manage analyses and reports; utilize reports to look for improvement points
* Maintain relationships with ...
As a network engineer, you will need to conduct regular performance tests in the network while also maintaining the networking hardware. Also, consistently look for any parts to be upgraded, support any networking issue by troubleshooting and draws up network status reports.
* Installing and configuring networking hardware
* Troubleshoots, Upgrading, and support Cisco products.
* Collaborating with network architects to design and implement functional company networks
* Draws up network status reports.
* Conducting regular net ...
Responsible for delivery of solution of user's technical issues by providing excellent customer care and support. You are also required to work together with engineers to solve customers technical issue by escalating whenever necessary.
* Providing world-class level of customer service by resolving trouble tickets in a timely and effective manner through handling incoming requests to the service desk via telephone, email and other mediums
* Capable of recognising repetitive inquiries and create immediate solutions to solve them
* Work with external domestic and overseas suppliers to purchase automotive parts
* Handle full-cycle procurement process from quotation management to supplier sourcing to pricing to delivery scheduling
* Handle RFQ and quotation process with company's supplier base
* Source for new suppliers in domestic and overseas markets
* Communicate with suppliers for contract terms, product specificity, pricing negotiation, parts purchasing, and delivery schedules
* Evaluate supplier performance and competitiveness against market st ...
* Develop current program for newly designed snack co-packing factory with applying company's standard
requirements, reflecting validation study, and learning other co-packer's best practice.
* Develop and manage verification program to ensure product quality.
* Develop and manage Care & Treat products to meet the expectation from consumers and comply with company business direction working with internal cross functional team and external co-manufacturer.
* Lead and support Product Related Incident Management Process.
* Conduct ...
* As the sales manager for our client, candidates will be involved in large-scale exhibitions that will be held at forums and event centres across Japan. Candidates will be required to assisting local Japanese companies to international events in various countries around the world.
* Achievements of individual's sales targets
* Basic understanding of the exhibition industry involved
* University graduate or above
* At least (2) years of corporate sales experience
* Native level of Japanese and Business-level Eng ...
Main responsibility is to lead to solve supplier (including overseas entities) quality-related issues and establish workflows to improve quality and efficiency in acquiring new suppliers, maintaining current suppliers and transitioning to other suppliers.
* Lead suppliers to evaluate, audit, and educate from quality & cost points of view.
* Develop new suppliers by working closely with Supply Chain & Engineering departments.
* Review registration applications for new products and components from a quality perspective.
* Chair re ...