A global company operating in the FMCG sector is looking to fill a Sr. Product Developer position. The person who enters this role will be responsible for collecting and utilising customer data to drive business growth.
* Gain knowledge of customer needs and competitor trends
* Use product and customer knowledge to create credible claims and demonstrations
* Utilise customer data to identify product design specifications
* Foster sustainable relationships with technology and commercial teams
* Develop brand knowledge and ...
An Accounting Specialist position is now available at a worldwide manufacturer of scientific equipment. The candidate selected for this role will be accountable for posting journal entries in the general ledger.
* Handle AP/AR transactions
* Lead the preparation of trial balances
* Handle expense reporting
* Aid in preparing financial reports
* Assist with tax accounting processes
* Liaise with internal and external auditors
* 3+ years of professional experience
* Understanding of US and J GAAP
A multinational manufacturing company is searching for an Account Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing strategies to increase sales of products and services.
* Collaborate with relevant teams to identify business opportunities
* Strengthen customer relationships
* Research on competitor's activities
* Conduct customer visits
* Develop sales pipeline to achieve sales targets
* Prepare quotations and handle queries
* Bachelor's degree or above, ideally in metallurgy, me ...
A multinational leading technology company is looking for a Business Development Manager. The successful applicant will be responsible for sharing the company's USP to key business partners to boost brand awareness.
* Build ties with key decision makers in regional and global companies
* Take charge in developing corporate goals
* Create revenue forecasts
* Coordinate with global colleagues to grow enterprise client base
* Manage relationships with sales personnel within an assigned region
* Utilise customer success sto ...
A world-class technology firm is looking to hire a Customer Service Engineer. The selected candidate will drive customer satisfaction by delivering high-quality field services.
* Submit activity reports to management
* Install, maintain and repair instruments
* Handle customer inquiries and complaints
* Partner with application engineers to solve problems
* Create service report
* Liaise with sales and marketing function to implement new systems
* Bachelor's degree or above
* 2+ years of experienc ...
A global industrial firm is looking to hire a tool Service Centre Manager. The person selected for this role will be accountable for overseeing a number of key business plans with local and global stakeholders to drive the company's goals.
* Execute a tool service plan
* Supervise the company's tool service centre and an assigned team
* Contribute to the development of sales
* Increase service value and deliver effective repairing prices
* Enhance user experience through efficient quality management
* Meet desired P&L g ...
A multinational chemical company is searching for an HSE Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the implementation of health, safety and environmental programs.
* Ensure adherence to applicable standards and regulations
* Perform internal audits and risk assessment
* Coordinate with stakeholders to secure ISO certification
* Conduct activities for industrial health and safety improvements
* Develop plans for security system management and emergency preparedness
* Provide supervision and train ...
A Director of Finance position is now available at a worldwide manufacturer of machine components. The candidate selected will ensure the company's financial sustainability through effective management of financial resources.
* Support the development of employees to drive talent retention
* Oversee the company's financial operations
* Create budget plans and forecasts
* Prepare accurate financial reports
* Provide project staff with updated project costs and forecasts
* Ensure adherence to corporate regulations
A multinational pharmaceutical organisation is searching for a Finance Manager. The successful applicant for this role will be responsible for performing comprehensive and timely financial reporting and analysis.
* Create action plans and financial controls for the assurance environment
* Act as a liaison for internal teams
* Ensure financial reporting and audit processes adhere to IFRS and JGAAP
* Lead accounting closing procedures to drive operational efficiency
* Maintain knowledge of stakeholders regarding IFRS and JG ...
A Services Project Manager position is now available at a supply chain solutions organisation. The person who enters this role will be accountable for handling the project life cycle management to support business growth.
* Ensure achievement of important project objectives and metrics
* Supervise project staff to ensure project deliverables are of high quality
* Handle escalation processes
* Utilise knowledge to ensure complex tasks are completed
* Ensure emerging problems during the implementation process are resolved
A multinational bicycle manufacturer is looking to hire a Senior Accountant. The successful candidate will play a key role in ensuring financial reports and statements are complete in a timely manner.
* Ensure financial statement accuracy
* Align to applicable standards and guidelines
* Lead end-end close process
* Analyse revenue and expenses
* Conduct cash flow forecast
* Take part in financial and tax audits
* Bachelor's degree or above in accounting or finance
* 5+ years of work experience in ...
A global financial compliance company is looking for a Sales Associate. In this role, the selected candidate will be responsible for generating sales leads to drive new accounts and relationships with investment bankers.
* Conduct sales activities and ensure KPIs are met
* Generate new business relationships with professional contacts
* Identify client needs and provide solutions to issues
* Deliver an effective value proposition
* Strengthen sales pipeline management and forecasting
* Handle account data in CRM system
An industry leader in retail energy is looking for a Sales and Marketing Trainer. In this position, the ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and delivering effective training programs to consultants.
* Assess training consultant needs
* Collect feedback on the training course and make revisions as necessary
* Administer the training course according to the given timeline
* Ensure brand consistency across communication channels
* Assist in delivering social media campaigns
* Create advertising tools for recru ...
A Business Analyst position is now available at a worldwide provider of cloud technology. The applicant chosen for this role will be accountable for collaborating with clients to facilitate project development.
* Formulate questions to identify business and technical needs
* Define solutions and conduct compatibility testing
* Ensure functional specification documents are brief
* Lead in identifying the project scope and potential risks
* Collaborate effectively with the project manager
* Provide support to the sales te ...
A leading financial services firm is looking to fill an Assistant Manager position. The successful applicant will be partnering with several teams to develop and implement a strategic asset management plan to reach profit goals.
* Prepare asset management contents
* Leverage asset performance
* Collaborate with outsourcing partners
* Lead a leasing plan with internal colleagues
* Monitor property management activities
* Track property income and occupancy rate
A multinational medical company is looking for an HR Generalist. In this role, the chosen candidate will be responsible for providing support in general affairs and HR activities.
* Assist in developing programs for employee engagement
* Address issues on employee relations
* Provide suggestions on corporate policies
* Handle candidate recruitment and exit procedures
* Perform payroll functions
* Organise contracts and other company documents
* Bachelor's degree or above
* 5+ years of experience i ...
A large investment organisation is searching for an Account Associate. The chosen applicant will be responsible for providing support to drive multiple effective account management activities within an assigned region.
* Work closely with account managers
* Oversee client accounts
* Prepare reports on regular basis
* Drive customer satisfaction
* Handle internal and external database applications
* Contribute to marketing and product development effort