An exciting and globally leading IT gaming hardware company is looking for a marketing manager to join their business to grow the business in Japan. You will be working from home, reporting to CMO directly and closely collaborating with the sales team which is responsible for sales in Japan.
Great opportunity to further boost your marketing experience in Japan!
Position Summary, Responsibilities and Expectations:
* Plan and execute the annual / quarterly plan and budget for Japan market.
Responsible for pre- and post-sales technical support for both existing and new customers for company's power products.
* Focus on customers from solar inverter, switch mode power supply, UPS, lighting, charger, wind, and traction companies to help drive business.
* Pre- and post-sales technical support.
* Provide remote and on-site customer support when required
* Successfully incorporate Cree power components.
* Support training for Cree sales engineers when required.
* Attend technical seminars, trade shows when nec ...
・Program Manager conducts Audio and ASM, Active Sound Management, system development for automotive applications.
・Program Manager integrates all related projects across engineering, operations, quality, and business areas in order to package our technology into products for our automotive customers and deliver experiences to the end-users in vehicle cabin.
・Program Manager executes the development maintaining Quality/Cost/Delivery target with interacting internal functional team and the customers, automobile companies.