• Research through Web/Telephone interview to acquire listed companies’ IR event details in Japan.
• Monitor public websites to maintain accurate internal IR event calendar.
• Ensure events are successfully covered by delivering correct information to the production team in a timely manner.
• Maintain SAO (Internal Database) and keep the inputs accurate and up-to-date.
• Handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Maintain good relationships and partnerships with contract the vendors globally
Build a strong relationship with key accounts and strengthen the company's brand in Japan Market
* Maintaining relationship with existing clients and acquiring new accounts
* Identify new business opportunities and responsive towards competitor's activities
* Providing consultative sales approach to achieve both companies and the clients goals
* Bachelors degree required
* At least 2 to 6 years B2B sales experience
* Experienced in consultation and selling solutions will be a plus
* Great communication and ne ...
A great opportunity for ambitious and entrepreneurial individuals or driven sales professionals to work for one of the largest multinational organisations within the Recruitment Industry.
You will be a full fledged Consultant and will be tasked to cover the entire recruitment cycle starting with meeting prospective clients as well as active candidates in the market. You are influential in driving assignments and is a key business partner to both clients and candidates to ensure that you place the right profile for the job. On a strate ...