Your new role
As a Legal Specialist, you will have daily hands-on tasks in both legal and compliance areas. Working closely with the team manager, you will be responsible for all legal administrative tasks including:
* contract drafting/review
* IP related matters
* legal advice to business and projects
What you'll need to succeed
An ideal candidate will have 2-3+ years of experience as a Legal/Compliance professional in a multinational company or law firm (particular emphasis on contract drafting/reviewing experience). Excellent communicat ...
Develop business strategies and manage relationships with assigned customers to achieve sales,
profit and market share objectives for Mattel, through the efficient use of trade investment and
category management principles.
- Achieve sales volume and revenue targets for assigned key accounts, financial goals and
performance metrics, inventory days, receivables, etc.
- Build strategic pa ...
Accounting and reporting lead for Japan
- Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements pertaining to accounting, corporation tax, legal, banking, payroll and pension matters.
- Optimize working capital management and safeguard of fixed assets.
- Be the focal point and liaison for internal and external auditors, bankers and Corporate/Regional functions.
[Main Tasks and Accountabilities]
1. Manage Financial Accounting close and Reporting
Prepare and maintain the general ledger as per Mattel’s corporate policy, accounting based on US GAAP and Japan ...
The communication manager will manage the communication team and be responsible for the communication strategy, plan, coordination and execution offline and online. The person will report to country manager and APAC Marketing Director
- manage communication team
- develop the marketing strategy, plan, and coordination including retail marketing, CRM and VM.