Are you in Japan and looking for a new work opportunity?
Why don't you work with us!
ZARA is waiting for your talent and positive work ethic!
If you have a strong interest in fashion and know the latest trends well, experience in apparel is not highly required.
◎ Your Work ◎
[International Store Staff]
●Running the store is your main resp ...
* Responsible for day-to-day management of the projects in Japan
* Keep the projects on the right track and interact both with the internal team and the client.
* Efficient planning and control of work performance
* Pro-active development of project related tasks and analyze latest market and shopper trends
* Guide, control and develop the Brand Coaches (e.g. resource planning, documentation, reporting)
* Budget management
* Excellent Japanese language skills (oral and written); English fluent
* Work experie ...
A PR Manager role for an American apparel company in Tokyo offering up to 12M JPY.
Your new company
Located in Shinjuku, this American apparel company is famous for its presence globally. Their products, such as clothes, bags, accessories, and shoes, cater to all genders and generations.
Your new role
You will lead and execute on all PR strategies and programs, spanning press releases, pitching/securing pages for print/online/blogger sites, as well as news media. Additionally, the role would include celebrity/influencer relations, a ...
‐ Design and implement applications considering user experience, performance, maintainability, cost, and up・to・date technologies.
‐ Opportunity to develop and ship the in・house applications of our brands for our customers around the globe.
‐ Analyze users and make improvement plans with our business planners and UI/UX designers for the expansion of our business.
‐ Develop applications for employees to improve business operations and customer support.
Recently the importance of application development in the company is increasing rapidly wi ...