A leading retail group is looking for a Data Application engineer to join their Corporate Strategy Department.
The ideal candidate will participate in digital transformation with advanced data analysis. They will also develop data driven tools/application across multiple areas) Merchandising, Operations, Logistics, etc.
・ Solution design
・・Define user requirements
・・Design the solution with proper architecture
・ Software Development
・・PoC / quick・win pilot development
・・Scalable application design
1. Japan GAAP and US/IFRS Financial Reporting and Analysis
・Understand local and Global company Financial Governance accounting policy and partner with Financial Reporting team in order to support an accurate and effective Real Estate accounting processes including ・ lease and fixed assets
・Understand Japan GAAP and US/IFRS impact on Real Estate business by partnering with market and regional technical leads
・Strong interaction and alignment with Reporting and Consolidations teams to ensure financial accuracy, technical compliance, consistency ...
1. General Controls Support Director ・ Governance with overall finance controls for all Japan entities and business areas Support Director ・ Governance by ensuring best practices and high standards of internal controls are in place for the main processes in the company such as contingencies, reconciliations, inventory, IT systems and applications (SAP and other legacy systems), labour claims, closing controls (journal entries) and other financial areas. Partner with Director ・ Governance and other leaders on key initiatives in the areas of general ...
1. Business Partnership and Strategic Planning Proactively support multiple business stakeholders (primary Merchandising and Manufacturing. But Sourcing, Store Operations etc. if necessary) so that they can clearly understand Risks and Opportunities to improve Fresh category’s profitability from End to End perspective (from Raw Material Sourcing to Store Assortment. Sales, GP and Operating margin of each fresh category) Develop annual operating plan at necessary level of detail Forecast the profitability of the business correctly reflects the trend and ...
Account receivable Sales reconciliation
Cash collection and booking
Cash forecast for AR
BS Reconciliation Capex
Fixed assets / Depreciation management
IFRS16 Booking / Reconciliation Closing process GL coordination (prepaid, accrual, etc.)
AR related reports (Aging…)
Consolidations Packages Support Accounting manager Monitor all accounting records / ledger and sub・ledgers etc.
Supervise accounts receivable control, VAT reconciliation, etc.
Provide financial data to management for their decision・ma ...
This position is leading to design omni・channel user experience of digital eco・system. In addition, facilitating to create customer journey map with stakeholders and design the customer experience as a member of CX team.
Job Responsibility :
Design the User Experiences of online touch points
・ Wireframe and Page flow of EC Checkout or Login Process
・ Mobile Application and LINE Official Account
・ Digital Tools used in retail store
Analysis and improve UI of the Web site.
・ Analysis using Heatmap tools, Google Analytics and Tableau
・ A / B T ...
1) Support business units to build and refine the forecasting platform for annual budget planning, two mid・term forecasts and 3 years planning; continually improve its scope and accuracy; build strong relationships with the business unit leaders and their teams and understand the business well; know the operational drivers of the revenue and expense
2) Facilitate the annual budget planning and two mid・term forecasting processes, ensuring targets and timelines are met; provide financial guidance and lead cost center owners to meet financial target as ...
Reporting to: VP Controller, Asia Pacific
Direct Reports: 4 Staff: Reporting, Tax, Fixed Assets, Intercompany Accounting People Leader
・Maintain morale and encourage collaboration among members.
・Motivate and energize team members to perform at their best.
・Develop capabilities and talents of team membersKnowledge Leader
・Go・to person to research and respond US GAAP, J・GAAP, J・Tax and Company Policy over accounting and compliance matters.
・Go・to person for Regional and Global queries about Japan accounting, tax and reporting matters.
Organization Development/ Talent Acquisition Responsible for all recruitment process such as assessment of needs and candidates’ profile for the position, choice of the most effective methods, selection and offer out for all office positions in the assigned department. Support process of internal mobility including expats’ movement from package proposal to their settlement. Organize new grads recruitment. Select and manage the external recruitment vendors through building strong relationship Partnering with key people to consult and give advice rega ...