A multinational management consulting company is looking for an HR Senior Specialist. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving HR activities and ensuring successful implementation of programs.
* Manage payroll administration, employee relations, global mobility, and related activities
* Assist in performance reviews and appraisals
* Facilitate the delivery of HR contracts
* Handle workplace issues and ensure employee satisfaction
* Mentor junior colleagues
* Support in administrative tasks
We: ENJOY what we do, work as a TEAM, value DETERMINATION, MAKE A DIFFERENCE and We are PASSIONATE! We look forward to meeting you: https://www.michaelpage.co.jp/en/recruitment-jobs/apply
Your role with us is to:
* Identify and develop client/business relationships in a competitive environment
* Advise on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database
* Assess and respond to the needs of each particular client or assignment
* Source suitable candidates and brief them ...
A worldwide management consulting company is looking to fill a Talent Sourcer position. The applicant chosen for this role will be accountable for overseeing sourcing activities to ensure operational efficiency.
* Assist internal colleagues with project evaluations
* Develop relevant sourcing strategies
* Develop a sustainable talent database
* Lead sourcing procedures to develop candidate pipelines
* Create a shortlist to support selection processes
* Meet recruitment goals
Job offer :
Annual income: 15Million yen ～19Million Yen
Attractive compensation and benefits package.
* Good work-life balance, working from home in line with Government initiatives
* Succession planning opportunity to lead a large HR team in Japan, with a company that has aggressive growth plans.
• You will oversee HR, Admin (General Services) and Communication – HR will be your core focus and your direct reports will be helping you to manage Admin and Communication.
• Working knowledge in the Japan Employment Or ...
You will be responsible for the entire mid-career recruitment activities for the Tokyo office. You will also provide advice to hiring managers regarding the market.
You will be in charge of:
* Full-cycle mid-career recruitment activities
* Plan and implement hiring plan for Japan with the global TA team
* Ensure that the current recruitment channels are optimized
* Internal and external stakeholder management
* Ensure that the company provides a good candidate interview experience
The role entails managing the full cycle of recruitment including developing search strategies, actively sourcing candidates, pre-screening, interviewing, and presenting qualified candidates to the hiring team negotiating offers, visa processes, up until ensuring the candidate is onboarded within the timeline given. It also involves market research and preparing presentations, dashboards.
We are open to considering applicants who are individual contributors.