A worldwide management consulting company is looking to fill a Talent Sourcer position. The applicant chosen for this role will be accountable for overseeing sourcing activities to ensure operational efficiency.
* Assist internal colleagues with project evaluations
* Develop relevant sourcing strategies
* Develop a sustainable talent database
* Lead sourcing procedures to develop candidate pipelines
* Create a shortlist to support selection processes
* Meet recruitment goals
We: ENJOY what we do, work as a TEAM, value DETERMINATION, MAKE A DIFFERENCE and We are PASSIONATE! We look forward to meeting you: https://www.michaelpage.co.jp/en/recruitment-jobs/apply
Your role with us is to:
* Identify and develop client/business relationships in a competitive environment
* Advise on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database
* Assess and respond to the needs of each particular client or assignment
* Source suitable candidates and brief them ...
As Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be responsible for developing, implementing and sustaining effective methods and processes to identify and hire top talent for Japan and across Asia Pacific. Strategizing, identifying candidate trends, networking and developing best recruitment practices will be important components of this role.
* develop recruitment strategies
* engage with regional team
* develop partnerships with other TA members in and out of Japan to develop best practices for Talent Attraction, Engagement, Sourcing an ...