In this position, you will be a marketing content coordinator. You will be responsible of all the events abnd report to the head of the Asia market.
* Be able to manage the online, social media-Facebook, and other websites.
* Develop content strategies to effectively reach the desired target audience and marketing goals.
* Coordinating with the marketing, design, and writing teams to ensure the timely delivery of assignments.
* Creating content for a variety of platforms including blogs, websites, and social media.
This role concentrates on regional marketing in the Japanese market. You will be doing a medical marketing strategy to create a way to provide a plan to operate. With working closely with distributors and vendors, you will also be reporting to the associate director.
* Fluent in Japanese and English.
* Experience in health care medical devices.
* Good presentation skills.
* Organize events, medical conferences- educate the products.
* Required to communicate to distributors to sell more products.
In this company, you will be required to consult with customers and create a solution to their expectations. In addition, you will have the chance to brainstorm and create new ideas for the future of the company! They are really looking for people to be creative and innovative for this position!
Working closely with the customer and being able to manage their expectations and make it a reality.
Be able to communicate with the APAC team and understand the priority of the customers.
* -Create and execute short and lon ...