A Demand Planner position is now available at a multinational medical organisation. The chosen candidate will be responsible for ensuring operational demands are met while ensuring efficient stock availability.
* Communicate with local marketing agency
* Act as a point of contact for shop floor planners and suppliers
* Take part in forecast planning
* Conduct sales pattern analyses
* Handle purchase order
* Ensure timely bulk delivery
* Prior experience in planning operations for a pharmaceutical co ...
A multinational industrial manufacturer is searching for a Warehouse Logistics Manager. In this position, you will be responsible for managing logistics-related operations to maintain company expectations.
* Supervise warehouse employees
* Manage inventory levels
* Answer pricing questions from stakeholders
* Maintain inventory for new products
* Define delivery provider in Japan
* Assist in warehouse operations as needed
* Staff management experience
* Expertise in warehousing and logistics
* S ...
An international biotech organisation is searching for a Senior Buyer. The chosen applicant will be accountable for optimising stock levels through driving factory performance and service levels to support business goals.
* Partner with cross-functional teams including customer service, sales and marketing
* Lead inventory planning
* Process orders from retailers in a timely manner
* Participate in negotiations with suppliers
* Drive customer satisfaction
* Facilitate meetings with factories, shipping sites and supplier ...
You will be in charge of one component, making their Japan plant has sufficient supplies.
* Support the leader to reach site negotiation objectives
* Define and implement re-sourcing/logistics materials productivity in line with budget requirements
* Implement material standards in site
* Native-level Japanese speaker with at least conversational English
* Buyer experience
* Sales candidates from automotive companies can be considered
* Driven, good communication, passionate, open-minded
* Cooperate with related departments to plan, promote, and manage the progress of cost improvement activities
* Arrange orders for materials (metal/resin), manage supplies, negotiate delivery dates and costs
* Manage procurement activities at a global scope
* Handle metals/resin categories
* Cost saving management
* Provide mid and long-term supplier strategy
* Fluent Japanese and intermediate level English
* More than 3 years of experience in procurement
* Must have experience in metal/resin procurement