This role will handle negotiations for chemical suppliers and lead cost saving initiatives at the company.
* Lead savings agenda of the company
* Manage 30-40 chemical suppliers and negotiate prices
* Ensure on-time delivery of materials to factory
* Procurement or sales experience in chemical companies or have experience procuring chemical/raw materials
* Business level Japanese and English
* Have growth mentality and team player
* Chemical background is preferred
This role will handle production equipment category, with budget of around 30-40 million euros and your goal is to maximize the performance of the segment and achieve cost savings. The suppliers are mostly domestic with key overseas suppliers in China, Korea and Malaysia.
Your primary goal is cost saving. They would like to onboard an experienced buyer who has strong negotiation skills. You will be purchasing chemicals for water contract and handle subcontractors. Ideally, they prefer someone who handled the same categories, but they are flexible. You will be under Purchasing Department which is composed of 18 people.
Analyze and assess the needs of the group companies and investigates the market in order to benchmark prices and identify action items that will deliver savings.
This role will manage a certain category at the company. This is a global role where you will oversee around 100 buyers total. Your KPIs are region savings, region purchasing index, suppliers risk indicator, etc.
Implement Preferred Supplier Policy within his/her perimeter
Proposes, participates to improvement of Purchasing Strategy, Processes, Policies and Best Practices & Tools
and implement them within his/her organisation.
Deploys and enforce Commodity Strategies set by Commodity and Segment Directors