The Japanese Bilingual Analyst will be responsible in processing accounts payable transactions. Tasks and responsibilities may include:
• Invoice processing, time and expense, payments and vendor data type of transactions
• Acting as knowledge recipient and subject matter expert for accounts payable processes
• Assisting in the identification, assessment and resolution of complex issues
• Assessing and resolving non-standard and standard issues within the processes
• Relating to management teams and escalating issues beyond the normal s ...
The Japanese Bilingual Senior Analyst for Finance and Accounting will be responsible in supervising the delivery of all accounts payable activities and assisting the accounts payables leaders in meeting the target. Tasks and responsibilities include:
• Supervising the activities performed by the regular accounts payables processing Team within Manila Delivery Centers
• Providing assistance to and coaching team members regularly
• Monitoring and mentoring team members, and creating performance improvement plans to help meet the production targe ...
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for an experienced candidate who will be responsible for innovating in the area of audit integration, control automation, scaling compliance, and next-generation risk management.
This candidate will be charged to deliver on our regional audit programs, and developing innovative automated audit processes. This position requires a strong foundation in audit principles, as well as a diverse technology background. As an essential part of this role, you will be leading audit programs and will enable customers to build ...
This role is for an experienced Health and Safety Manager. The roles primary responsibilities will be to support the safety operations for Data Centers across Japan and manage a team of Safety Engineers.
You will have managed a team of at least 5 individuals, over a period of at least 3-5 years. Experience in remote management is required. You should be able to demonstrate how you have continued to improve performance of an existing team along with displaying skills in creating or growing a team of health and safety professionals.
【Overall Purpose Of The Job】
• Responsible for the efficient processing of TRICARE beneficiary medical records within their AORs, working in coordination with JPP Lead and in-country teams to facilitate the timely submission of medical records.
• Processing received medical documentation, assessing the accuracy of documentation and assessing the need for translation of documentation in a timely manner.
• Work closely with JPP team to back up the operation when needed
• Processing medical information receive ...
• Responsible for daily operational performance management and ensure both contractual and operational KPIs are met (responsibility of delivering the service within agreed deadlines and at the required quality)
• Act as point-of-contact of the company and the client in the following areas, but not limited to, billing, credit management, cash applications, order management, and collections
• Act as an escalation point for all Order-to-Cash related issues raised by the client.
• Ensure the fast resolution of thes ...