Digital Marketing Manager is to maximize the Corporate and Brand values through the formulation and execution of successful digital marketing strategies.
· Manage all elements of digital related activities
· Development and execution of effective digital marketing strategy
· Maximize brand equity and brand contribution to the responsible business by continuously evolving/innovating digital marketing strategy.
o Including owned, earned and paid media platforms.
o Website (Brand site), social media, etc
· Engage ...
This Japan Demand/Supply planner position is responsible for managing and analysing the company’s demand forecast utilizing demand planning software. Through leading local S&OP process and collaborating with Commercial/Marketing/Finance teams, this position provides the business with the most accurate demand forecast possible. While achieving the higher forecast accuracy, this opposition must achieve country Days of Inventory (DII) target while meeting customer service On-Time / In-Full(OTIF) within the assigned business unit closely working with suppl ...
This position is responsible for following areas to contribute to Company’s profitability and growth.
1) 3rd Party Logistics (3PL) management - All aspects of receiving, storage, co-packing and shipping to meet the requirements from internal/external customers, this scope include customs / devan planning.
2) Enhance the regulatory compliance in daily operation and contribute to internal/external audit.
3) Lead local manipulation to contribute to Japan business in Service, Cost and Cash.
· Acts as single point of c ...
The Brand Manager (BM) / Assitant Brand Manager (ABM) will be responsible for all aspects of marketing associated with Men’s wet
shaving (in case of ABM: with Marketing Manager’s support)
Develop brand objectives, strategies and annual marketing plan with Marketing Manager.
Lead and execute annual marketing plan, such as TVC/Magazine Tieup/Digital (contents marketing, SEO etc)/Package design/In‐store
Display & POP/ promotion/PR while effectively involving/collaborating with Global team/Multifunctional team (Sales, Supply etc)/exte ...
Position Title: Development Engineer
SBU: E&I, Industrial Solution, LED Silicone
Legal Entity: DuPont Toray Specialty Materials
Location: Chiba, Japan
Reporting to: LED Silicone R&D leader
We are seeking for a Development engineering (DE) engineer for silicone materials targeting Electronics industry. This position will be responsible to lead scale up new raw materials / products with process develo ...
Organization: Electronics & Imaging, Lithography Technologies
Report to: Yukinori Yamada (Litho Production Leader)
Location: Sasakami, Niigata
The Sasakami site has an exciting opportunity for a right individual to fill the role of Run-Plant-Engineer which is located in Sasakami/Agano, Niigata, Japan. The Run-Plant-Engineer, as a member of the Lithography Technologies business of E&I organization, this role acts as a ...
DuPont Adhesives business is global leader in automotive adhesives market with continuous innovation and success with leading OEMs. With electric vehicle adoption expected to increase exponentially over the next few decades, automakers and tier suppliers are increasingly shifting their focus towards fully-electric vehicle components and systems, which generating complex automotive challenges and opportunities. We have a ...
SUMMARY/NATURE OF ROLE:
This position will focus on category procurement support for MRO, equipment and capital. The successful incumbent should have at least 5 year's category procurement experience on MRO, equipment and capital.
1. Understand the business needs, engage and influence client to develop procurement strategies and execute procurement plan
2. Follow Procurement process to identify and qualify suppliers, negotiate and contract to deliver the total cost solution
3. Work with Procurement leadership team ...