Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for an experienced candidate who will be responsible for innovating in the area of audit integration, control automation, scaling compliance, and next-generation risk management.
This candidate will be charged to deliver on our regional audit programs, and developing innovative automated audit processes. This position requires a strong foundation in audit principles, as well as a diverse technology background. As an essential part of this role, you will be leading audit programs and will enable customers to build ...
This role is for an experienced Health and Safety Manager. The roles primary responsibilities will be to support the safety operations for Data Centers across Japan and manage a team of Safety Engineers.
You will have managed a team of at least 5 individuals, over a period of at least 3-5 years. Experience in remote management is required. You should be able to demonstrate how you have continued to improve performance of an existing team along with displaying skills in creating or growing a team of health and safety professionals.
As the first Employee Relations advisor you will be in charge of creating policies, processes and systems from scratch that will be helpful in making sure that the entire employee life-cycle in the company will run smoothly.
Your main responsibilities would include:
* In charge of leading investigations related to Employee Relations issues
* Closely work with different HR teams including Legal to make sure that each issue or potential issue is dealt with swiftly and appropriately
* Work on ad-hoc projects related to improving ...
Our client is looking for a Customer Project Manager, to lead assigned customer projects for telecom operators, securing that project goals are met, customer's expectations are fulfilled and that the customer relation is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract.
* Establish the project plan baseline, define project scope, secure the vital resources and plans and supervise all activities.
* Execute Project, track project activities, monitor and handle changes, obstacle and critical issue.