The operations manager will implement the right processes and practices across the organization. The specific duties include, formulating strategy, improving performance, procuring material and resources and securing compliance.
* Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way.
* Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices.
* Help the organization's processes remain legally compliant
* Formulate strategic and operational objectives
* Examine financial data and use them to im ...
The operations manager oversees the affairs of the operations team, with various team managers reporting to him/her to ensure the below functions are met;
・Steer the setup of customer centric environment
・In conjunction with the Director responsible for executing the customer strategy and tactical operation of the program.
・Understand a customer’s business needs and translate those business needs into people skills and execution strategies
・Standardizes processes, procedures and execution, mythology to ensure consistent growth of the prog ...