* To deliver Customer knowledge and Quantitative studies to improve its customer knowledge and to respond to requests from other teams
* Lead projects that engage with client data by working closely with PCIS & 3rd party to deploy the business use cases.
1. Provide analysis and propositions on CRM activations to enable the team to steer CRM action plans and improve effectiveness.
2. Regular reporting on CRM KPIs.
3. Feed the Marketing / Retail team through a better knowledge of the purchasing behaviour of our customers.
In this position, you will be in charge of the events. You will be in charge of a small team and need to communicate overseas.
* Engage with business leaders and clients.
* Share event planning knowledge.
* Provide mentorship to local and global event teams.
* Increase local event performance.
* Take part in negotiations with suppliers and venue owners.
* Achieve marketing goals.
* Experience in team management.
* Experience in internal and external event management for clients.
* Prior experience working ...
In this position, you will be supporting the top management team and responsible for producing business overview documents, reporting files, and presentations.
* Translate documents and emails, liaison with HQ in Europe
* Maintain a comprehensive insight of the direction and work flow
* Handle administrative functions: scheduling meetings/appointments/travel arrangements
* Assist in organizing meetings and events for the company
* Manage budget for departments, invoices and expense report