The role in newly created due to the growth of the company and their need to purchase over an additional 4,000 units for the upcoming years. A high focus will be placed on the direct procurement team to have the ability to lead a cross-functional team in supplier selection and strategy development while driving cost reduction and smooth operation of ongoing projects.
* Take lead in supplier selection and negotiation talks while developing purchasing strategies
* Monitor supplier performance and participate in business reviews in ord ...
A multinational manufacturer of mechanical parts is searching for a Key Account Manager. The person who enters this role will be accountable for designing sales plans for clients and each assigned region.
* Work with sales personnel regarding negotiations
* Create quotations for customers
* Assist in determining the expenses of market defects complaints
* Notify internal teams on customer audits
* Handle escalation procedures
* Inform clients regarding process transfers, etc.
The Manager will be expected to actively contribute to modernization of business processes and systems covering wider CCS Division Sourcing, utilizing SAP, Ariba, and latest digital technologies.
1 In charge of supplier compliance and risk management locally in the region in corporation with global teams. It includes audits, subcontracting laws, BCP, supplier qualifications and evaluation, disaster control, etc.
2 Your team oversees sourcing and purchasing business processes and business side operation of enterprise systems, includ ...