A global leader in the energy industry is searching for a Construction Manager. The chosen applicant will be responsible for overseeing site management operations and documentation processes on-site.
* Handle delivery of materials
* Meet project deadlines
* Ensure subcontractors comply with contract agreements
* Participate in meetings with the project team
* Prepare reports
* Review document controls to maintain contract specifications
* Bachelor's degree or above
* 5+ years of construction manag ...
An industry leader in retail energy is looking for a Sales and Marketing Trainer. In this position, the ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and delivering effective training programs to consultants.
* Assess training consultant needs
* Collect feedback on the training course and make revisions as necessary
* Administer the training course according to the given timeline
* Ensure brand consistency across communication channels
* Assist in delivering social media campaigns
* Create advertising tools for recru ...
A global leading energy manufacturer is searching for a Project Development Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for enabling the wind power plant development project with several key stakeholders to drive business success.
* Ensure ideal searching area for offshore wind powerplants in adherence to the business development scheme
* Monitor expenses and project schedule
* Take part in negotiations with stakeholders
* Communicate with local electric companies
* Maintain relationships with key stakeholders
* Comp ...
An HR Manager position is now available at a worldwide renewable energy company. The chosen person will assist global colleagues with HR operations like recruitment, performance management, etc.
* Handle recruitment operations in an assigned territory
* Ensure recruitment sourcing channels are effectively managed
* Manage onboarding processes
* Align activities and policies with corporate, local, and global regulations
* Educate internal colleagues on local labour laws
* Handle employee issues in Japan