The company is looking for a new EA position to provide administrative and organizational support.
Our client is headquartered in the US. With its world wild reputation in the industry, you will be able to work in a dynamic and international environment
Develop and maintain good relationship with clients and colleagues
Manage confidential information on a regular basis
Act as the representative and prioritize all incoming/outgoing communication with clients
Coordinate in calendars and schedule meetings management
Assistant to General Counsel will support the team by handling the administrative tasks and performing tasks generally expected of a Para-legal position. This position has a potential of developing into a “Para-Legal” position in future. You will be directly reporting to the General Counsel, Legal.
You will be responsible for providing all-functional administrative support to the managers and employees, organize and coordinate office operations and procedures.
* Manage office operation and admin work
* Support and communicate with facility management vendor
* Handle incoming calls and reception related service
* Arrange travel support and event preparation
* Train and coach staff
* 5+ years' experience in facility management or other relevant fields.
* Ability to work in multicultural environment