You will be working closely with the director in a very professional fast-paced working environment
* Manage sales-related business such as system registration, expense management
* Work with general affairs tasks including equipment and business card order, dispatch arrangement
* Support in sales process: arrange and schedule for business trips, prepare contract documents
* Coordinate on seminars and company events
* ・ Support the director in interpretation and translation work, schedul ...
The Interpreter/Assistant will offer personal support to the President of Legal Research Company, the President requires Japanese - English Interpretation for internal and client meetings as well as general secretarial support in scheduling, travel arrnagement and general admin support.
60% Interpretation (Simultaneous and Consecutive)
* Attend internal and client meetings as personal Interpreter to President (Japanese/English)
* Take note of any action items during meeting
* Occasional translation of internal documents, email ...
The company is looking for a new EA position to provide administrative and organizational support.
* Develop and maintain good relationship with clients and colleagues
* Manage confidential information on a regular basis
* Act as the representative and prioritize all incoming/outgoing communication with clients
* Coordinate in calendars and schedule meetings management
* Provide secretarial support to the managers and presidents, enabling them to increase their productivity
* Be involved in communication and prepare document ...
Your new company
You will be working for a reputable market-leader within the investment management who is looking for an Executive Assistant to be based in their Tokyo office. With an aggressive growth plan and the vision to become a better leader in its field, it continues to gain market share over its competitors.
Your new role
You will work as an Executive Assistant supporting senior executive and his/her team members. Main duties include business trip arrangements, calendar management, communicating with counterparts in overseas to arrange co ...
As a secretary for the sales team Director and team Manager, you will assist with secretarial duties and sales operations support.
Job responsibilities include the following:
• Travel arrangements, maintaining calendars for internal and external meetings, act as correspondence both internally and externally, documentation and filing
• Assist with the creation of sales reports and other sales-related documents, such as creation or adjustment of contracts, as well as book-binding, arranging delivery and tracking status of contract agreements