DIA is looking to hire an experienced Event Director. The candidate who enters this role will be responsible developing, planning, and evaluating the company's event portfolio as well as managing customer relationships, risk mitigation plans, etc.
* As a part of Japan LT, lead the development and execution of the company event portfolio
* Develop and manage the revenue and expenses budget for all Japan events
* Assess customer needs and evaluate overall the company conference portfolio to ensure the best delivery platform, ou ...
* Responsible for day-to-day management of the projects in Japan
* Keep the projects on the right track and interact both with the internal team and the client.
* Efficient planning and control of work performance
* Pro-active development of project related tasks and analyze latest market and shopper trends
* Guide, control and develop the Brand Coaches (e.g. resource planning, documentation, reporting)
* Budget management
* Excellent Japanese language skills (oral and written); English fluent
* Work experie ...
* Email Marketing - Plan, design, and execute email communications using marketing automation [Eloqua] to deliver timely and relevant campaigns. Leverage the regional and global functional expertise, as well as global programs and content, to achieve strong branding awareness and to strive for the greatest return on investment.
* Event Marketing - Assist with executing field marketing events/tradeshows, technology partner sponsored summits and customer events to s ...