POSITION: Network / System Sales Engineer
WORK SCHEDULE: Full Time, Monday through Friday, from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
WORK Location: Livonia, Michigan
SUPERVISOR: General Manager
RESPONSIBILITIES : Under general supervision of General Manager, performs IT system integration,
maintenance and sales support activities for customers. The systems include Server, PC, Network equipment,
Application software, Custom made programs, and PBX. The sales support includes but not limited to
extending technical advises and assistances to sales representatives and p ...
*Support the continued development and management of existing clients
*Serve as the BiOS frontline and primary point of contact for onsite staff
*Create documentation like manuals, RFP, quotes, reports etc required by client and company
*Manage client invoice, staff salary and contracts.
*Manage hiring process for candidates.
*Support and develop relationships with suitable recruitment vendors
*Propose, develop and draw up agreements for vendor partnerships
In this role, you will be responsible for technical support for the SMB sales and customer meeting. You will also perform products testing, debug and solve the product/customer problem.
* SMB solution design and promote, successful case sorting and output
* Receive calls or email from the SMB customers, answer and solve the questions or problem
* Other SMB support jobs but not mentioned above
* Bachelor's degree or above, Networking technology background or have Networking basic knowledge
* Pass the CCNA, CCNP, o ...