The Data Center Global Services organization is looking for an Field Data Center Technician.
As a Field Data Center Technician in AWS, you will get to help deploy and maintain AWS cloud computing infrastructure across a number of locations. This is a customer facing role and requires professionalism and excellent communications. Your activities will include (but not limited to):
· Installing and expanding data center infrastructure.
·Troubleshooting network installations & configurations.
·Connect and troubleshoot rack power connections.
・ Install, move, add, and change (IMAC) server and other hardware in data center
・ Coordinate with local vendors regarding technical support of network and server
・ Provide both scheduled and unscheduled troubleshooting support
・ Manage hardware assets on-site. Coordinate schedules of product shipping and receipt
・ Escorting vendors and visitors inside the data center
・ Report operation scopes weekly and monthly
・ Other ad-hoc tasks when requested by the client
・ Manage backup tapes and internal file transfers
BiOS is looking for a bilingual data center operator to provide services for several Japanese and international clients.
・ Provide facility support and escort visitors inside the data center
・ Manage server room entrance/exit record
・ Server/network rack management: correspond to requests including open/close, key rental/management, layout management, etc.
・ Secure rack mount space, manage rack floor layout
・ Provide server related services including; kitting, racking/removal, power on/off, cable connection/disconnectio ...
BiOS is looking for data center engineers to join international support team servicing a global provider in
Tokyo. Fast Moving, Highly demanding environment where you will be expected to undertake key aspects of
maintenance and deployment work on Servers, network appliance and cabling.
• Request Management – process, coordinate and support tickets as per agreed service levels for both
scheduled and unscheduled troubleshooting support.
• Install, move, add, and change server and other hardware in ...
• Design and implement Windows infrastructure
• Design in implement Active Directory infrastructure
• Active Directory architecture design for large organization.
• Integrate Windows infrastructure components like DNS, DHCP, WINS etc.
• Migration of Active Directory from 2003 to 2008
• Interaction with Customer technical architects on regular basis for design sign offs and technical discussions.
• Lead a team of technical consultants
We are looking to hire a highly motivated, best-in-class Network Technician to join our growing team within Networking. The team responsibilities involve delivering new AWS APAC region deployments. The Network Technician will work closely with both internal customers, external vendors as well as coordinating regional resources to facilitate smooth project execution in association with Technical Program managers.
Our ideal candidate is highly autonomous, very detail oriented, possesses strong written and verbal communication skills and has significant ...