• Design and implement Windows infrastructure
• Design in implement Active Directory infrastructure
• Active Directory architecture design for large organization.
• Integrate Windows infrastructure components like DNS, DHCP, WINS etc.
• Migration of Active Directory from 2003 to 2008
• Interaction with Customer technical architects on regular basis for design sign offs and technical discussions.
• Lead a team of technical consultants
- To provide 1st line technical support; answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- Logging / verifying customer details Identifying the issue and categorizing / prioritize the incident
- Creating a ticket in CRM tool like ServiceNow Referring KB for workaround / resolution and attempting resolution Ticke ...
- Able to work independently in both SharePoint online and On Prem, File Services.
- Having support experience, resolving tickets with in the SLA.
- Experience is migration from On perm to SharePoint online using 3rd party tools.
- Experience in PowerShell, Yammer, OneDrive, External Sharing issues.
- Having basic knowledge on development in SharePoint On Perm and Online.
- Strong problem solving skills including critical thinking, analysis, ability to work well under pressure and work on multiple pro ...
【Key skills required for the job】
- Network Voice and Collaboration Admin (For Voice Engineer mandatory)
- As an administrator, you should be able to handle first point escalation for all technical and process issues.
- Provide technical subject matter expertise wherever required. Ensure proper communication and quick resolution as a crisis manager.
- Plan and schedule Changes, Coordinating with different stakeholders.
- Perform RCA for Major Incidents related to his / her tower
- Follow quality / security process defined for the e ...
Recruiting an【Active Directory Engineer】with good experience in analysis, implementation, and maintenance of Site and services and excellent troubleshooting skills.
【What you need for this role】
• Strong experience using Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy.
• Troubleshooting knowledge of replication issues
• Knowledge of DCHP setup and troubleshooting, Active Directory/Domain Controller Configuration.
• Establish and implement policies, procedures, and technologies to ensure Windows system security.
• Strong knowledge of ...
- Understand the ITSM landscape of the Customer and understand In-scope ITIL processes to be designed
- Provide ITIL best practice service management consulting at a strategic, design, and operational level for the Customer’s environment
- Understand the specific Process requirements of the Customer and gather the required inputs on Customer’s people, practices and processes, Organization structure, ITIL Tools in-use, as-is process, details on current Vendors
- Prepare the Process definition plan, identify the ...
A multinational cybersecurity security services provider is now looking to hire a Pre-Sales System Engineer. This position will be responsible for providing technical support for sales and BD functions. This is a great opportunity to advance your career with a global IT company with a start-up-like environment.
* Build and foster relationships with partners and customers
* Perform proof of concepts on a regular basis typically from a cloud instance
* Confirm that the company's solutions meet the prospect's requirements and as ...
A global software development company is looking to hire a Systems Analyst. The selected applicant will play a key role in troubleshooting, configuration, and support activities for the company's regional restaurant applications.
* Gain expertise on new product features
* Support customers in the set-up of new features
* Track data in order to create a regular performance report
* Develop various technical documents (presentation documents, technical guides, etc.)
* Develop strong business relationships with local, global ...
A leading consumer goods organisation is searching for an IT Business Analyst. The person who enters this role will be responsible for defining the business benefits gained through implementing new technology.
* Finalise requirements and features that will benefit the business
* Assist in creating IT strategy and budgets
* Maintain adherence to best practices
* Find issues that will impede strategic and operational initiatives
* Manage solution execution
* Maintain strong business relationships with non-commercial suppl ...