Audit position at large US Fin-tech company with a fun culture, international work environment and great benefits.
Global audit function:
* Develop audit reports
* Plan and execute audits
* Stakeholder management
* Prepare materials to report to Board of Directors
* Attend regulatory meetings
* Work closely with first and second lines of defense to review internal controls
* Be open to suggest changes, reviews and improvements
* 3+ years experience in Audit, Compliance or Consulting
* Strong English a ...
Work as an Internal Auditor for a non-life insurance department. The position would be 4 days a week, 7 hours per day.
* Supporting local management and Global Internal Audit in its efforts to identify, assess, prevent and improve risk.
* Recommending measures to improve risk situation, security and efficiency.
* Leads internal audits ensuring compliance with audit policies and internal and external standards as well as regulatory and legal requirements
* Sounding board for Local CEO and executive management team about the imp ...
Global corporate and investment bank is seeking an experienced risk and control specialist to join their team in Tokyo
* Establish and oversee the application of operational risk policies, technology and tools and governance processes to create lasting solutions for minimizing losses from failed internal processes, inadequate controls and emerging risks
* Independently assess risks and drive actions to address the root causes that persistently lead to operational risk losses
* Serve as a subject matter expert for Issues Manage ...