At this role you will be managing both FP&A and Accounting team under you. You must lead the finance team and advise the executive members in how to run the business and analyse how best to utilise the company strength.
* Manage both Finance and Accounting team
* Reporting to CEO, COO, and implement any business strategy
* Consolidate/ communicate with Taiwan HQ and global CFO
* Cash-flow and asset management
* Monthly, quarterly, annual closing and reporting
* Tax support
* Work with external auditor
* Support SAP syste ...
You are a FP&A, financial accounting expert who will be controlling customer support division of over 200 people with the team of 3 in Japan. You will directly report to financial controller in Singapore and in the future take over the team as manager title.
* Responsible for monthly outlook and other report preparation with analysis on variance vs plan/last OL
* Responsible for monthly headcount and labour cost outlook and analysis variance vs actual
* Responsible for capital expenditure outlook by communicating with operation te ...
Promat, a leader in insulation materials, is in need of a Finance Accountant. The candidate who enters this role will be responsible for managing financial data and completing accounting operations.
* Update financial data in databases to ensure that information is accurate and immediately available
* Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
* Handle supplier invoice bookings
* Prepare supplier payments by verifying documentation
* Prepare bank transfers
* Perform accounts receiv ...
This role supports the continued development of company group, expanding its presence very rapidly in Japan on those business areas such as one-stop Accounting/payroll Outsourcing （AOS）, Tax, Financial Advisory and Audit Services.
You will be a part of a dynamic and growing team supporting all business functions above with ambitious objectives, and your role will be to develop and provide additional value to company as Manager（Head of Finance） at Internal Accounting and manage its team and own responsibilities as hands-on.
The successful candidate is expected to be able to handle the full cycle of accounting including: Reporting and Financial Statements: maintaining accounting records, preparing financial reports, e.g. P& L, Balance sheet, cash flow and budgets/forecasts Accounts Payable (money out): maintenance of AP ledger and making payments. Accounts Receivable and Revenue Tracking (money in): revenue recognition, maintenance of sales data/AR ledger, billing and processing incoming payments Employee disbursements: make sure everyone gets paid properly. Tax: proper tax ...
Strategy: Thought partner with GM and other business leaders to evaluate & prioritize opportunities to grow the business Provide financial guidance and oversight for discussions on what’s possible and achievable Includes strategic financial model ownership & development Drive recurring revenue growth Labs modality revenue & profit growth
Planning: Lead the Financial Planning and Analysis process (Forecast, Annual Budget, and long term strategic plan) Partner with GM to develop and present the appropriate message to senior management Commercial forec ...