The Japanese Bilingual Analyst will be responsible in processing accounts payable transactions. Tasks and responsibilities may include:
• Invoice processing, time and expense, payments and vendor data type of transactions
• Acting as knowledge recipient and subject matter expert for accounts payable processes
• Assisting in the identification, assessment and resolution of complex issues
• Assessing and resolving non-standard and standard issues within the processes
• Relating to management teams and escalating issues beyond the normal s ...
The Japanese Bilingual Senior Analyst for Finance and Accounting will be responsible in supervising the delivery of all accounts payable activities and assisting the accounts payables leaders in meeting the target. Tasks and responsibilities include:
• Supervising the activities performed by the regular accounts payables processing Team within Manila Delivery Centers
• Providing assistance to and coaching team members regularly
• Monitoring and mentoring team members, and creating performance improvement plans to help meet the production targe ...
• Responsible for daily operational performance management and ensure both contractual and operational KPIs are met (responsibility of delivering the service within agreed deadlines and at the required quality)
• Act as point-of-contact of the company and the client in the following areas, but not limited to, billing, credit management, cash applications, order management, and collections
• Act as an escalation point for all Order-to-Cash related issues raised by the client.
• Ensure the fast resolution of thes ...
A Financial Business Partner role is now available at a large pharmaceutical firm. The selected applicant will be responsible for ensuring analytical reports are delivered to company's key stakeholders in a timely manner.
* Oversee business performance and create reports
* Lead budgeting, forecasting and planning
* Collaborate with other business partners to analyse financial data
* Build meaningful financial models for partners
* Act as a point of contact for clients
* Identify areas of opportunities to increase analyt ...