• Responsible for daily operational performance management and ensure both contractual and operational KPIs are met (responsibility of delivering the service within agreed deadlines and at the required quality)
• Act as point-of-contact of the company and the client in the following areas, but not limited to, billing, credit management, cash applications, order management, and collections
• Act as an escalation point for all Order-to-Cash related issues raised by the client.
• Ensure the fast resolution of thes ...
A Financial Business Partner role is now available at a large pharmaceutical firm. The selected applicant will be responsible for ensuring analytical reports are delivered to company's key stakeholders in a timely manner.
* Oversee business performance and create reports
* Lead budgeting, forecasting and planning
* Collaborate with other business partners to analyse financial data
* Build meaningful financial models for partners
* Act as a point of contact for clients
* Identify areas of opportunities to increase analyt ...
A global automotive group is looking to fill a Finance Lead position. In this role, you will be accountable for allocating projects and tasks to internal staff while ensuring several financial procedures are complete.
* Provide leadership and feedback to team members
* Conduct business analysis
* Assist with divisional expenses
* Drive budget planning and forecasting
* Handle month-end journal entries and all relevant expenses
* Coach new staff including managers and share guidance
An international manufacturing company is looking to hire a Finance Manager. The person who enters this role will be responsible for handling all financial matters for the company's various legal entities at the local level.
* Handle P&L, BS, and cash flow for the company
* Develop budget and forecast plans
* Work with finance and tax auditors
* Develop business reports for board meetings
* Manage and change accounting policy to maintain compliance
* Evaluate actual results vs budget
One of the largest eCommerce companies in Asia is looking to hire a Finance Manager. The candidate who enters this role will be responsible for completing all key financial duties and driving business growth.
* Lead purchase and contract reviews
* Ensure adherence to local GAAP and corporate requirements
* Handle management analysis reports
* Take part in budget planning
* Share financial expertise to other functions
* Take care of local tax and audit matters
A global bio-tech company is searching for A FP&A Manager. The successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring a number of financial procedures and tasks are complete in order to drive business in Japan.
* Prepare P&L, balance sheet and cash flow statements
* Take part in forecasting and budgeting processes
* Analyse key metrics to drive efficiency
* Conduct variance analysis
* Assess pricing strategy of new contracts and agreements
* Provide support to offshore teams