This role will be working with the team plan, design and deliver the training, she/he understands and possesses best aspects of all learning methods to deliver contents to all employees.
* Plan and deliver the training such as product, sales and leadership programs
* Work with team and other department to ensure the training needs
* Understand the current training trend and adjust to the training programs
* Experience on training facilitation preferred
* Good communication skill and strong team work mind set
The Head of Talent Management will be involved in all aspects of talent including talent management, performance management, leadership assessments, management and executive development, succession planning, orientation and on-boarding, organisational development, and change management. In addition, you will influence employee engagement, career management, inclusion and retention.
* In partnership with the Head of Global Talent, shape and drive leadership, management, talent development and engagement agenda to meet the current needs ...