As Logistics Manager you will be directly responsible for all SCM activities for the Japan organisation. You will manage both the inventory and logistics functions and communicate with global distribution and manufacturing sites to maximise inventory turns and minimise costs.
* Manage the day to day logistics operations
* Manage 3PL partners to optimise inventory
* Develop the demand forecast in conjunction with marketing team and manage related purchasing activities
* Work closely with global SCM teams to optimise inventory lev ...
As a Supply Chain Planner, you will be a key role in the operations team for ensuring stability and continuity of supply of products based on customer demand. You will also manage good replenishment from manufacturing sites both domestically and overseas.
* Lead monthly S&OP meetings with Sales and Marketing to develop a 24 rolling month forecast that manages product life-cycle implications on demand and inventory
* Create and manage the replenishment plan and drive resupply with collaboration with international teams
* Focus on K ...