• To read, understand, and compose materials from Japanese into US English.
• To follow established linguistic rules related to word meanings, sentence structure, grammar, and punctuation.
• To follow ethical procedures and policies that protect the confidentiality of information and assures the quality of the translation.
• To assess quality of medical translations on an ongoing basis and provide continuous feedback to linguistic partners as an essential factor for continuous quality improvement.
• To ...
You will provide secretarial and language support for the Head of Japan office.
* Provide translation and interpretation during business meetings
* Support the director of beauty clinic branches
* Manage budget for departments, invoices and expense report
* Handle phone calls and emails
* Hospitality mindset
* Excellent communication in English and native level of Japanese
* Time management skills
* Interested in beauty products
* Women-friendly working environment
* Attractive family ...