An exciting company working in the automotive industry is looking to hire a Lead Hardware Engineer. The person who enters this role will be responsible for overseeing regional mechanical engineering operations.
* Act as the leader during hardware engineering development procedures
* Implement engineering tools
* Assist OEM customers by answering questions
* Take part in manufacturing procedures
* Conduct validation tests
* Improve performance and cost for mass production design
A global manufacturing company is looking to hire a Sales Manager. In this position, you will be responsible for driving the regional growth strategy by driving company product, technology, and solution business in Japan.
* Act as the local sales force leader and develop a strong team
* Support rapid sales growth through finding new business opportunities
* Gather and track competitor information
* Communicate with key customers to discuss roadmaps, business reviews, and product promotion
* Assist and mentor local sales e ...
A leading automotive component manufacturing company is looking to fill an Aftermarket Sales position. The selected candidate will be responsible for identifying leads and reaching sales targets for aftermarket battery sales.
* Conduct contract negotiations with clients
* Develop strategic plans to increase sales volume and profits
* Create accurate and regular sales forecasts
* Develop and execute marketing activities to boost company brand recognition
* Perform market analysis
* Conduct sales presentations to new and ...