An international cosmetics company is searching for a Demand Planning Manager. The person who enters this position will be responsible for catalogue management. This is a great chance to further your career in a respected organisation.
* Oversee sales forecasts and S&OP
* Develop baseline forecast and review sales forecasts developed by sales and marketing teams
* Maintain consistency with global sales forecasts
* Define supply strategy using approved sales forecasts and stock parameters
* Define stock and supply paramete ...
・Define, Monitor and drive Quality improvement Plan (Quality+reliability)
・Manage Quality Assurance file
・Define Prototype, pre serial and serial control plan
・Ensure CIP is respected and especially Build In Quality Standards : SPPC tracking sheet is used ‐ SPPC identification
procedure is respected ‐ SPPC transfer to Supplier thru the VRFs
・Verify LLCs have been used in the D/P FMEA to reduce rpn and respected
・Collect suppliers encountered issues and alternative proposals made by the suppliers to integrate Best Practice