This role is an opportunity for non-audit candidates with development or quantitative analytics working experience to join the Internal Audit department. Auditors with relevant data analytics working experience are also encouraged to apply.
* Large international team
* Internal mobility (locally and internationally)
* As a member of the Data Analytics team, lead and execute data analytics projects in accordance with departmental internal audit standards and methodology. The position's primary responsibility is to support all o ...
Work in the business technology department as stand-alone position, reporting to Singapore
* Pro-actively engage, manage and build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. Especially with the property managers who are the external data providers.
* Establish efficient data collection and validation process. Ensure data quality, data policy and integration between various data sources and the system. Continuous improving the data quality engine by adding more business rules.
* Ensures proper escalation, ...
Manage the audit team and develop and execute audit plans. In addition, you should be constantly evaluating the current audit methodology and making adjustments when required.
* Executing tasks in all phases of audit to country level
* Analyzing business operations, assessing risks and identifying controls
* Preparing audit deliverables to report to stakeholders
* Hire and support new team members as required
* 5+ years of experience in banking audit
* Project management skills
* Business presentation ski ...