A respected real estate firm is searching for an Investment Analyst. This position will be accountable for evaluating multiple investment proposals by forecasting cash flow, conducting scenario analysis, etc.
* Lead real estate valuations
* Take care of multiple key analysis like regarding risks, sensitivity, tenant credit, etc.
* Utilise data assess financial proposals
* Maintain expertise in local and international economics and trends
* Take part in site visits and market surveying
* Gain approvals internal managemen ...
A Relationship Analyst position is now available at a giant investment management firm. In this role, you will play a key role in ensuring effective relationships management and support for the company.
* Collaborate with management
* Deliver support to assigned clients
* Attend client meetings
* Work closely with cross-divisional teams
* Handle analysis regarding investment topics
* Ensure information transparency with key clients
* Master's degree in business administration or equivalent is prefer ...
An international financial services company is searching for a Settlement Director. The selected candidate will be responsible for managing daily production operations and handling escalated production issues.
* Assess payment data and submit to agent banks
* Handle post settlement breaks
* Provide information to senior managers as needed
* Evaluate processes with the team to maintain effective control
* Oversee business and technology projects
* Track team performance and support team members
The Business Development (BD) team works with UPI member companies and Merchants to grow their UnionPay business on Acquiring and Issuing Project. Business Development Manager (BDM) will partner with Product and Marketing teams to deeply understand the needs of members and merchants, meet their needs via UnionPay solutions.
1. Develop and strengthen positive, constructive and mutual beneficial relationships with member companies and merchants
2. Contribute towards developing strategic business plans through the pr ...