The Strategic Sourcing Associate is accountable for the supply management activities across all categories of indirect spend (e.g., Logistics, Marketing, IT, Facilities, etc.).
-Negotiates best price, payment terms and lead-time available, utilizing standard sourcing tools.
-Monitoring the timelines, resources urgency, raw material usage, minimizing waste and ensuring accurate availability on a daily and weekly basis.
-Plans and schedules purchase orders in accordance with the production requirements as shown on the system
A respected real estate firm is searching for an Investment Analyst. This position will be accountable for evaluating multiple investment proposals by forecasting cash flow, conducting scenario analysis, etc.
* Lead real estate valuations
* Take care of multiple key analysis like regarding risks, sensitivity, tenant credit, etc.
* Utilise data assess financial proposals
* Maintain expertise in local and international economics and trends
* Take part in site visits and market surveying
* Gain approvals internal managemen ...
An international financial services company is searching for a Settlement Director. The selected candidate will be responsible for managing daily production operations and handling escalated production issues.
* Assess payment data and submit to agent banks
* Handle post settlement breaks
* Provide information to senior managers as needed
* Evaluate processes with the team to maintain effective control
* Oversee business and technology projects
* Track team performance and support team members
An international manufacturing company is looking to hire a Finance Manager. The person who enters this role will be responsible for handling all financial matters for the company's various legal entities at the local level.
* Handle P&L, BS, and cash flow for the company
* Develop budget and forecast plans
* Work with finance and tax auditors
* Develop business reports for board meetings
* Manage and change accounting policy to maintain compliance
* Evaluate actual results vs budget