Our Client is looking for an I It Support person to support users in Japan and the APAC region. The client expects the ideal candidate to be involved in day to day IT related tasks and projects, both local and global, by supporting senior IT analyst in Tokyo.
What You Will Do:
* User support for internal applications
* Incident/Problem management
* Access Permission Review
* Business Continuity Plan (BCP)/Disaster Recovery (DR) planning/execution
Our client is looking for a motivated candidate to take on the role of Network Consultant. The ideal candidate will display and ability to think creatively in implementing Service improvements (automation, incident reduction, etc.) - Apply today!
* Enterprise Data Network (administration, patching, upgrade and migration activities), Design, Preparing of HLD/LLD, Implementation Team leading, Service Level management, demand, incident, change management.
* Provide network WAN/LAN design, implementation, consulting ...
You will be in charge of the in house IT infrastructures and projects as well as providing user support when needed.
* Work with IT vendor in network set up, modification and maintaining the operating environment.
* Managing projects such as server system replacement and new system implementation.
* Collaborate with Global and local IT team as and when required.
* Implement PC help desk and support users according to help desk procedures.
* Speaks fluent Japanese and business level English.
* Minimum 2 years ex ...
BiOS is looking for a bilingual data center operator to provide services for several Japanese and international clients.
・ Provide facility support and escort visitors inside the data center
・ Manage server room entrance/exit record
・ Server/network rack management: correspond to requests including open/close, key rental/management, layout management, etc.
・ Secure rack mount space, manage rack floor layout
・ Provide server related services including; kitting, racking/removal, power on/off, cable connection/disconnectio ...
・ Install, move, add, and change (IMAC) server and other hardware in data center
・ Coordinate with local vendors regarding technical support of network and server
・ Provide both scheduled and unscheduled troubleshooting support
・ Manage hardware assets on-site. Coordinate schedules of product shipping and receipt
・ Escorting vendors and visitors inside the data center
・ Report operation scopes weekly and monthly
・ Other ad-hoc tasks when requested by the client
・ Manage backup tapes and internal file transfers