A Solution Architect position is now available at an international telecommunications company. In this role, you will play a key role in developing and implementing effective designs and solutions to enhance the user experience.
* Oversee the creation of solutions
* Conduct user technology analysis to establish business goals
* Provide risk analysis
* Collaborate with the core team
* Deliver proposals and presentations to customers
* Share expertise internally
Person having good experience in Application Design with an ability to understand Business Application Requirements with good amount of experience in Java/J2EE technologies.
Act as a bridge between the Client and other teams and lead from the front in holding Technical discussion with other Technical teams/Partners. Able to manage and coordinate from onsite seamlessly with offshore team members and other teams for achieving project goals and meet customer’s expectations.
1. Actively participate in the application design, design discussions, ...
One of the biggest network solution providers in the world is looking to hire a Network Engineer. The successful applicant will be responsible for developing customer-oriented network designs and services.
* Take part in network planning and optimisation
* Ensure customer needs and deadlines are met
* Drive high-level performance activities
* Deliver on site technical support
* Attend technical discussions and propose additional features
* Oversee FNI and PDS processes
As a bilingual network engineer, great chance for you to design, implement, maintain, and support a growing network infrastructure. You are going to work in a flat structure IT team and are encouraged to develop your technical skills about network products. At the same time, you will have chances to meet with the key clients and develop the business.
* Technical Support for the Small-Medium sized sales and Customer meeting.
* Small-Medium sized solution design and promote, successful case sorting and output.
* Products testing, de ...